Post-Game Talk: Sens def. Canucks - 2-1 (Juolevi)

Wholl win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Third game in a row against Ottawa as the changed up schedule continues since the season started up again. Havent watched a whole lotta the last few games so these lines could be right or wrong. Probably wrong. Its in Ottawa so remember EARLY start time of 4pm

nclock-04-00_33834_md.gif

Hoglander Miller Virtanen
Pearson Horvat Macewan
High-More Boyd Brock Boeser
Clamato Sutter Hawrluyk

Hamonic Myers
Edler Schmidt
Hughes Juolevi

Holtby
Siloves

LBL called up maybell play maybe not, probably not

Scratches include:

CwyrdEjVEAAEm_y.jpg

Apparently this guy is injured

cut.jpg

The GM is still:

gxiKWDaE_400x400.jpeg

This guy plays some really good music:

MN-AU445_KNOPFL_FR_20190520143028.jpg

And heres a goal from a few years ago that we all like

Last edited:

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Got a feeling tonight’s game is going to be rather one sided, and not for us.
6-1 Sens
Holtby needs to be “Dubble Bubble” Demko.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
I remember a game earlier this year in Ottawa where the Canucks were outshot 46-20, but still won because of the brilliance of Demko.

It's the one common denominator for all the games down the stretch.....brilliant goaltending, and the Canucks have a chance to win. Average goaltending, and it's going to be a long night.

No pressure there for the goalies. But they must know by now that because of the Canucks propensity for giving up high-quality chances and getting hemmed in their own zone, they're going to have to outplay the guy at the other end, night after night.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Lol reason why they’ll win. Conversely, if you expect them to win, they’ll disappoint you by losing.
It would be nice to have a team good enough to help out their goalie, when he’s having an off night. Sadly, we have a team where the goalie has to “save the day” because the group playing in front of him always seems to have an off night.
Our goalie must be great, and the other goalie must be bad for us to win.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Holtby gets injured 3 minutes into the 1st. Silovs makes 53 saves and scores the EN goal as the Canucks win 2-0. Silvos plays incredibly well down the stretch with a .980 SV%, leading to Seattle picking him and being a throne in the Canucks side.

Reactions: Erub ot Ynligom

mriswith

Oct 12, 2011
I haven't been able to watch lately. Does our team look gassed yet?

At some point the wheels will come off as the fatigue mounts but I don't think that's quite yet. Maybe next game. I think we lose a close game tonight.

totally canucks.. they finally decide to send down dipietro annd.. a goalie injury
Perfect, now as soon as Dipietro is done quarantining for Utica he can get called back to the taxi squad and quarantine again!

Reactions: Ozone

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad