Proposal: Sens-coyotes

Dr Danglefest

Lindros|Giroux|Krug
May 29, 2010
THE SouthShore, MASS
As a neutral fan I would say the Sens take this and run, I know because Brown was a relatively high 1st rounder that there’s still some hope he becomes something, but Schmaltz is already a pretty good player and the picks aren’t anything to get too upset about

Reactions: voxel

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
No interest from this Sens fan. I have full faith in Brown. He brings elements that no one else in our organization can. I like Schmaltz but not at that level of commitment.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
No interest from this Sens fan. I have full faith in Brown. He brings elements that no one else in our organization can. I like Schmaltz but not at that level of commitment.

Me too. He's one of the best playmakers in the organization. Better with the puck than most. Size helps too.

BurgoShark

Jul 1, 2004
Gold Coast
Doesn’t really work for either team imo. Either Brown is a top 2 c this year or he isn’t.

if he is... why would Ottawa trade him for a guy making 6x as much?

if he’s not, why would Arizona trade away a good 2c for him?

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Doesn’t really work for either team imo. Either Brown is a top 2 c this year or he isn’t.

if he is... why would Ottawa trade him for a guy making 6x as much?

if he’s not, why would Arizona trade away a good 2c for him?

From an AZ perspective, Schmaltz is definitely more of a perimeter player. AZ has too many of those and looking to move some out. Would prefer to keep Keller obviously. Kessel is impossible to move. Stepan sucks. AZ wants to change culture and style they play so one of these guys gotta go. Schmaltz has the most value even though he could arguably be the best of the bunch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad