Pre-Game Talk: SENS @ Carolina, Friday night 7pm

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
I'm bored without Hockey, and this just made me hungry....

Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 9.18.14 PM.png

Union2017

Welcome to Ottawa, Michael Andlauer.
Feb 23, 2018
Ottawa
If we could win the next 4, that would be amazing. Friday night, let's hope for a good game to start the weekend.
However...for some reason I always worry when we play the Canes. They are one of those teams that whenever we play and I watch, we manage to lose no matter how good we play that game.

Did some research, here is our last 8 games:
1677080325673.png

L, W L W L W L W

so it seems that the trend is telling us we should lose on Friday. Sigh....

Random Comment

Mar 5, 2018
Carolina is going to be as well rested as Ottawa.

The Sens need to put forward one of their best efforts of the season to take this one. If you thought Boston defensive game and Ottawas lack of scoring chances last game was frustrating, wait until Friday.

Win on Friday and Saturday and they are right back in it, with a HUGE game against Detroit on Monday.

Reactions: ThaShow

Union2017

Welcome to Ottawa, Michael Andlauer.
Feb 23, 2018
Ottawa
Let’s be realistic here, yeah 10 pts will be sick for the next 5 games but 7-8pts out of 10 would be good too! Wings are playing Rangers and Lightning before us, let’s hope they drop those 2
The won last night. Stupid Caps..... we really needed them to win vs the Wings

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
The won last night. Stupid Caps..... we really needed them to win vs the Wings
I'm just glad the game didn't go to OT. Caps losing allows us to get closer to them and hopefully pass them. We'll have the opportunity to take care of the Wings ourselves. If we don't, we can be a seller just in time for the trade deadline!

Reactions: Union2017

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Carolina is going to be as well rested as Ottawa.

The Sens need to put forward one of their best efforts of the season to take this one. If you thought Boston defensive game and Ottawas lack of scoring chances last game was frustrating, wait until Friday.

Win on Friday and Saturday and they are right back in it, with a HUGE game against Detroit on Monday.
they play the Wings Twice in two days ?

Ottawa Senators Schedule  Ottawa Senators.png.png

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
If they pinky promise to win the next 3 I'll allow a loss here. Canes are a tough team and it (feels like) Sens always have a tough time in NC. They're also 11-1 in their last 12, so talk about catching a team while they're hot.

Always fun to beat the Habs and the Detroit games matter infinitely more, so "rest up" for those

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
even if we lose, it'll be fun to see Brady potentially show how he's miles better than Kotkaniemi and pretty much better than Svechnikov. I want the 2 points tho, if the Canes win, make em work for it by pushing it to extra time

Reactions: Que

Que

What?
Feb 12, 2017
Mind Prison
even if we lose, it'll be fun to see Brady potentially show how he's miles better than Kotkaniemi and pretty much better than Svechnikov. I want the 2 points tho, if the Canes win, make em work for it by pushing it to extra time

Svech is a beast. He’s a different player than Brady but arguably as good and valuable to their respective teams.

I got a feeling we’re making a trade before this game.

Like a big one…

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
Svech is a beast. He’s a different player than Brady but arguably as good and valuable to their respective teams.

I got a feeling we’re making a trade before this game.

Like a big one…
I'm just being a homer and tryna hype myself up lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad