Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Caps Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Othello*

MacArther has been MIA, I think it's time to give Puemple/ Prince a **** at the Nhl
Hoffman Zib Ryan
Prince/Puemp Turris Stone
Mac Pageau Chiasson
Michalek legwand Condra

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
MacArther has been MIA, I think it's time to give Puemple/ Prince a **** at the Nhl
Hoffman Zib Ryan
Prince/Puemp Turris Stone
Mac Pageau Chiasson
Michalek legwand Condra

Prince deserves it more. I'd like to see Prince up here instead of Greening. Unless Greening and Condra are playing on the same line, I don't want those two guys on the active roster.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I think for better or worse Turris and MacArthur will have to get themselves out of that funk together. Stone is still producing so that line isn't entirely lame so if someone like Prince or Puempel were to be called up, they should probably play on Pageau's line along with Chiasson.

Something like this:

Hoffman-Zibby-Ryan
MacA-Turris-Stone
Prince-Pageau-Chiasson
Michalek-Legwand-Condra

It gets Greening out of the lineup, as it should be, and makes us a little more dangerous offensively.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Phillips OUT, Wier IN

Sylvain St-Laurent ‏@Syl_St_Laurent 2m2 minutes ago Alexandria, VA
Patrick Wiercioch (@PattyW46) jouera ce soir. Chris Phillips (@CPhillipsFour) lui cédera sa place. #Sens #ledroit

Whippet

Feb 6, 2013
Phillips OUT, Wier IN

Sylvain St-Laurent ‏@Syl_St_Laurent 2m2 minutes ago Alexandria, VA
Patrick Wiercioch (@PattyW46) jouera ce soir. Chris Phillips (@CPhillipsFour) lui cédera sa place. #Sens #ledroit

I like David Cameron.

If the story about Legwand crying about his line mates to the coaching staff is true, I hope they will take him off the first PP as a punishment(even if he shouldn't be there in the first place).

blahblah3

Jan 8, 2010
I like David Cameron.

If the story about Legwand crying about his line mates to the coaching staff is true, I hope they will take him off the first PP as a punishment(even if he shouldn't be there in the first place).

Where did you hear that gem? Guy can't even skate.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Wayne Scanlan @HockeyScanner · 14m 14 minutes ago
MacArthur on his slump: "I'm cold as a lake trout right now, in the middle of February in Sakatchewan." #sens

Whippet

Feb 6, 2013
Where did you hear that gem? Guy can't even skate.

Taken from the Legwand-Thread:

Tyler Ray ‏@DefenseMinister 33m33 minutes ago
I recently heard that Legwand has very forcefully complained to the coaching staff about previous linemates. You can probably guess which...
-
Tyler Ray ‏@DefenseMinister 32m32 minutes ago
Not entirely sure what his thoughts are on today's wingers (Greening and Condra) but I would assume "not really excited" is a good guess.
-
Tyler Ray ‏@DefenseMinister 31m31 minutes ago
I'm fairly certain that Legwand will not last out his contract here. Only question is if he's dealt this year or in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad