Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Canes Mar. 17. The Hamburglar Wants A Cheeseburger Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Ian Mendes‏@ian_mendes·2 hrs2 hours ago
Dave Cameron on whether Hammond starts Tue @ CAR. "Pretty good chance I would say. Unless something happens between here and Raleigh."

Hammond in net!

Samboni

Jan 26, 2014
Not going to be a cake walk. The 'Canes always give the Sens fits.

Sam

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Gotta win against the canes especially with Boston and Washington both having buffalo next

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I wonder if ill get in **** for doing a McDonalds themed GDT using a **** load of copyrighted material.

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
I wonder if ill get in **** for doing a McDonalds themed GDT using a **** load of copyrighted material.

Not gaining anything from using it, except for laughs. I'm sure you would be ok and if not you could contact Hammond and have him threaten to pull his freebie advertising nickname.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Canes always give us a tough time, so hopefully we can see a change there for once.
Boston obviously we'll need to beat this week, and I'm hoping that we don't end up being the one game that Toronto actually shows up to play for on Saturday. Definitely going to be a tough week for the team in terms of schedule (and next week isn't any easier).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad