Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Canadiens (Tuesday Nov 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
8-0 please, no mercy for these guys. I don't want us to micro-fracture them, I WANT US TO BREAK THEM INTO PIECES :yo:

Disturbed1

Dale ****ing Weise
Dec 31, 2010
Canada
http://www.tsn.ca/stars-take-over-top-spot-in-nhl-power-rankings-1.386925

Didn't know where else to put this. It's hard not to believe there is a degree of bias against the Habs sometimes. It took around 3 weeks for the first power rankings to come up when the Habs were 9-0 to start where TSN was pretty much forced to put the Habs first (Oct 27).

Now, early the next week (Nov 2), Dallas is somehow at #1 already. Sure, their record is the same as the Habs', but the very rapid turnover just makes me shake my head. The reason they are now at #2 is because Price is out for the week.
I don't know any talking head on TSN that likes the habs, we never get any respect from those clowns... never watch their "roundtables" which somehow always turns into a leaf circle jerk no matter how good the Habs are

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
It seems that our 2 premier offensive talents are in a bit of a funk. They need to break out!

Fozz

Aug 1, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Pateryn/Tinordi and Semin have to play. Getting tired of Gilbert and Flynn.

I want that 2nd line to tear it up so badly!

Gilbert and Flynn have been great.

It seems that our 2 premier offensive talents are in a bit of a funk. They need to break out!

True. Both Pacs and Galchenyuk look frustrated out there. Surprising considering how well the team is doing.

Uber Coca

Apr 23, 2003
Montreal
Reading the Senators board is pretty much like reading the Bruins board, and it's hilarious. Only minor changes to the Wheel of Excuses are required to adapt it to Ottawa.

get ready for the wheel of excuses!!

HLKgsjr.gif

Haha, that's genius.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
This is the kind of game you insert Semin back in the lineup. Benching him two games was already pointless, making this last as long as it has is baffling.
I like what DSP has brought to our 4th line so far this season but the line of 81-27-13 has to be given more of a chance to gel.
Especially when it hasn't been playing that bad.

I mean sure, if they had a guy like Kassian or top prospect ready to step in, this would be understandable. But they don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad