Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Canadiens (Tuesday Nov 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
I'm happy Ferraro doesn't have a micro-fractured skull.

Kind of sad Stone was suspended though as it will give sens fans an excuse if we win.

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
I hate to do this but I have to agree with Sens fans. It is ridiculous that Zetterberg gets nothing and Stone gets two games.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I'm happy Ferraro doesn't have a micro-fractured skull.

Kind of sad Stone was suspended though as it will give sens fans an excuse if we win.

It's not like Montreal is missing a key player. Ahem...

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
I hate to do this but I have to agree with Sens fans. It is ridiculous that Zetterberg gets nothing and Stone gets two games.

Both should have been suspended. I'm pretty sure it has more to do with Zetterburg being a star player than the league wide anti-Ottawa conspiracy that they are proposing though.

Uber Coca

Apr 23, 2003
Montreal
Yawn, how many Karlsson vs. Subban threads will appear after the game?

After Karlsson - Methot, Ottawa's defense isn't impressive at all. Let's hope our bottom-6 has a fun time once again.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
They are back at it tomorrow? Man, the habs have played alot of hockey already. It just makes the record look even more impressive.

Nynja*

They are back at it tomorrow? Man, the habs have played alot of hockey already. It just makes the record look even more impressive.

Its better that way, heavy schedule at the start >>>> heavy schedule at the end when the playoffs are looming

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
The Sens are difficult to predict. They could suck one day and be unstoppable the next. They have built a great team. Their goaltending was key to their success last year. They have only one line working for them consistently this year. Our depth should prove the difference...provided Condon can hold the fort in net.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
The Sens are difficult to predict. They could suck one day and be unstoppable the next. They have built a great team. Their goaltending was key to their success last year. They have only one line working for them consistently this year. Our depth should prove the difference...provided Condon can hold the fort in net.

They seem to get up for games against Montreal. I don't expect anything different this time around.

Muminek

Jan 20, 2012
If Habs keep winning with Condon in net, I wonder how fast the narrative on HF changes from "Habs are lottery team without Price" to "actually Price ain't that good, he's just playing on a great team".

dzd ncnfzd

Aug 8, 2007
Lets beat these guys. I actually hate losing to Ottawa more than to Boston these days, very weird. Must be the overwhelming preponderance of highly juvenile fans, worst than Boston's.....at least Boston has some reasonable old timer fans......the hate is real, Ottawa though is contemptible. (Am I making sense???)

Adams Division Rules

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Lets beat these guys. I actually hate losing to Ottawa more than to Boston these days, very weird. Must be the overwhelming preponderance of highly juvenile fans, worst than Boston's.....at least Boston has some reasonable old timer fans......the hate is real, Ottawa though is contemptible. (Am I making sense???)

Adams Division Rules

Since Lucic left Boston it's harder to hate the team.

As long as M. Microfracture will be a sens i'll hate this team.

dzd ncnfzd

Aug 8, 2007
Marchand, Chara, Rask... there's still plenty to hate.

Yes, hate but also respect.....nobody on Ottawa I respect, even EK for some reason though I appreciate his fluidity when he's on.

Marchand - great pest really, what a troll!!!
Chara a big turd....but hey I would have taken him a couple of years ago...(not now)
Rask - bah, just a goaltender whose number we actually have so no worries really.

Ottawa, contempt. Which is worst than "hate" really

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
get ready for the wheel of excuses!!

HLKgsjr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad