GDT: Sens @ Bruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Marvelously coached game by coach C. Managed ice time perfectly to get the best out of his players and motivated them despite the pp fails

Trevor Lahey

Jul 16, 2009
ON
I can think of many many games we "deserved" to win but didn't. ****in' way she goes, a win is a win. Afternoon vs. Boston to boot? Makes the first 12 hour shift after a 3 week break just a little easier to swallow, beauty win.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
No amount of begging is going to change where the Sens finish. Just let it go and watch the game.

There is no ****ing point in cheering for loses. If they lose they lose, if they win they win.

The Sens are not suddenly going to decide to lose every game just because you want them too.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
They needed the 2 points badly to keep up in the overall standings so I'm happy but the Sens need regulation wins when playing against the teams ahead of them those extra points they give up may make all the difference at the end of the year.

ElRossoMatt

Feb 13, 2010
Bucharest,Romania
Oh no! The team won another afternoon game against a team we've been horrible against since 2008!

:facepalm:

Very happy with the win

Exactly. What the **** is wrong with some people around here? There are a lot of kids under 18 around here recently who don't know what they're talking about. That "How old are you?" thread really surprised me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad