Post-Game Talk: Sens @ Bolts 11/10 | Goonies never say die

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
Noice win. Wasn't pretty at times but they stepped up.

Goonies-600x600_1024x1024.jpg

the-goonies-never-say-die.jpg

Last edited:

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
1st star: Lehner
2nd star: Karlsson
3rd star: Chiasson

Just gotta keep working on that breakout.

fAcqCj7.gif

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
Great win!

Lehner was very good. A lot of guys improved over the last game. Nice to see Stone put one in after being largely invisible in the first couple of game of the season.

The Sens were clearly better in OT, which was really nice to see.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Gryba deserves to be in the press box after that penalty. Shades of last year of how undisciplined we were I mean who the **** does that? Why the heck would you intentionally stick out your leg and trip a guy?

Anyways, good game. Good win. Now onto the next one.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
So happy for that one!
Was sure Stammer was gonna pot one there - but he overdid it :D

As far as the second intermission show, once they got past the terrible 'insider report'... and got talking about the reasons for moving the hashmarks, I thought that was actually rather informative - didn't realize what was going on with that rule change really, thought it was just odd.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Good win, My boiiiis Zibby and Lehner got the shoot out on lock.

Also feel weird I am kinda on the tanking side this season, so this is one of the first time im not too energetic after a win.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Good win, My boiiiis Zibby and Lehner got the shoot out on lock.

Also feel weird I am kinda on the tanking side this season, so this is one of the first time im not too energetic after a win.

Seriously though, no one wants to read your posts if all you'll be cheering for is the tank.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
A tale of three games. Evenly matched in the 1st, OT and SO. Tampa with the decisive advantage in the second. And Ottawa firing on all cylinders in the third.

Hopefully a reminder, after a long off-season, to the doomsday predictors that a game and a team's fortunes can change on a whim.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I am happy the Senators won, in the shootout, but I am unhappy with the Senators forwards and defencemen who seemed slow in the first two periods. They seemed to play much better with hustle in the third. Lehner was the difference in getting the W tonight.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Looks like Boro is already replacing Cowen......

Ièd like to give Phillips a hand. Great game by him hes looked pretty intense in these first two games

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad