Prospect Info: Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2022 #7

Who is the Sens #7 Prospect at the moment?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
The pool is nowhere near what it was 2 years ago but still a pretty good top-5 and guys like Lodin, Kleven, Crookshank, Kastelic and Kelly will constitute the #11-15 portion. This pool will be underrated
Our top end players are all under 25 so it’s pretty nice to have depth in bottom 6 prospects to keep us under the cap. Move on from the 3-4 M bottom six guys (except 3LC) and bottom pair D making 2M+

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Our top end players are all under 25 so it’s pretty nice to have depth in bottom 6 prospects to keep us under the cap. Move on from the 3-4 M bottom six guys (except 3LC) and bottom pair D making 2M+
I'm really hopeful about our D group, Kleven JBD and Thomson may not have top pair potential, but I think those guys can really make an impact filling out the bottom 4. We you have a bottom 4 you can roll out on a regular basis, it takes the pressure off the top pair and lets the coach try to get more favourable matchups.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Just looking at stats here...was there a reaosn why Ostapchuk didn't put up many points in the regular season? Kids' stats are dynamite for the playoffs...but it's odd to see nearly 2 PPG post season but under PPG regular season.

alfstheman

Jul 2, 2009
Just looking at stats here...was there a reaosn why Ostapchuk didn't put up many points in the regular season? Kids' stats are dynamite for the playoffs...but it's odd to see nearly 2 PPG post season but under PPG regular season.
He started very slow points wise. The latter half of the regular season he was over ppg I think. Next year he will dominate

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Part of it was a very slow start, his first 13 games or so was on a 20-25 pts pace, then for the rest of the season he doubled his production. I think his role also increased after they traded Sourdif

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020

i remember some people who watched him regularly said it was a lot of bad luck. He was playing well but the points werent coming. Might have been @Ice-Tray but i might be mistaken

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
They haven't played AHL at the same age yet.

Crookshank is a year older than Sokolov, this past season was Sokolov's 21 year old season (2000 born), Crookshank just played his 22 year old season (1999 born).
Fair enough. My point was only that Crooks belongs in the same conversation as this tier of prospects everyone is discussing now, not that he's better than Sokolov.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
It was his 19 year old season....
And you can add he was .5PPG as a 19 year old who put up a lot more point towards the end of season and ultimately was 5th in scoring. (I don't count Senyshyn as he was a late addition.)

So he progressed as we would hope on a team that didn't have any standout offensive players. Pretty good IMO and certainly could expect a big leap this year.

I am very interested to see if he gained any size as well.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
If Jarventie puts anywhere close to PPG in his 20 y/o season then he is legit top-6 prospect and absolutely worth a 1st round pick.

He's an asset that you have to wait and see if he could pay off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad