Prospect Info: Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2020 #3

Who is the Sens #3 Prospect at the moment?

• Lassi Thomson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rudolfs Balcers

• Vitaly Abramov

• Shane Pinto

• Artyom Zub

• Mads Søgaard

• Filip Chlapik

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2020

1- Drake Batherson (Prospect Info: - Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2020 #1)
2- Josh Norris (Prospect Info: - Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2020 #2)

Tell me when I should add a prospect to the poll options

As we have been doing the last decade+, we are going to use the HF criterias for prospect eligibility (less than 65 NHL games and under 25 y/o)

NHL Prospect Criteria - Hockey's Future

Players still in the organization who graduated since last year :

Christian Wolanin turned 25 y/o
Marcus Högberg turned 25 y/o
Nick Paul turned 25 y/o
Christian Jaros has 76 NHL games
Jayce Hawryluk has 68 NHL games

Remember to vote based on all factors and not just NHL readiness. Skillset, hockey IQ, upside potential vs floor, age, stats, skating ability, array of shots, leadership qualities, size/strenght, etc

Personally, I always ask myself, who would I draft BPA in priority among these players?

Dan Patrick

Mar 11, 2020
I think in terms of positional importance and likelyhood of reaching his potential JBD is my choice. He might come in a hair under brannstrom and brown skillwise but I think he fits into the top defensive pairing a lot better and so should rank above brann and brown's positional importance is most likely about be overtaken by a high draft pick.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Brannstrom should comfortably win this one. No close fight so far for the first 3 polls like I anticipated. But maybe it will start very soon at #4?

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
This one is Alex Formenton for me. He keeps progressing every year, even in season his scoring pace escalates. Late birthday and a late bloomer physically I think he is going to he a very important player for this franchise. His physicality and edge will be part of this teams identity.

Reactions: Alf Silfversson

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Brown

Has huge offensive potential, albeit a low floor. A tier above the other forwards left in terms of talent, just needs time and to stay healthy.

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
Gets interesting now as the choices will widen. I do assume that 3 & 5 (Byfield/Stuetzle and one of Raymond/Rossi, Perfetti, Drysdale, Sanderson) will both slot into the Top 5 along with the three already in Top 3 position. Pretty solid moving into a shortened year.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Went with Bran but think Forms is very close...and Brown.

On the other hand I was very tempted to vote for Daccord too as I think he is going to emerge as our goalie of the future and we are going to be very, very happy with our active goaltender.

Reactions: bert

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad