Prospect Info: Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2020 #19

Who is the Sens #19 Prospect at the moment?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2020

1- Drake Batherson (Prospect Info: - Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2020 #1)
2- Josh Norris (Prospect Info: - Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2020 #2)
3- Erik Brannstrom (Prospect Info: - Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2020 #3)
4- Logan Brown (Prospect Info: - Prospect Info: Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2020 #4)
5- Jacob Bernard-Docker (Prospect Info: - Prospect Info: Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2020 #5)
6- Alex Formenton (Prospect Info: - Prospect Info: Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2020 #6)
7- Shane Pinto (Prospect Info: - Who is the Sens #7 Prospect at the moment?)
8- Lassi Thomson (Prospect Info: - Who is the Sens #8 Prospect at the moment?)
9- Rudolfs Balcers (Prospect Info: - Who is the Sens #9 Prospect at the moment?)
10- Joey Daccord (Prospect Info: - Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2020 #10 - TIE BREAKER)
11- Vitaly Abramov (Prospect Info: - Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2020 #11)
12- Filip Chlapik (Prospect Info: - Prospect Info: Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2020 #12)
13- Artyom Zub (Prospect Info: - Prospect Info: Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2020 #13)
14- Mads Søgaard (Prospect Info: - Prospect #14- TIE BREAKER)
15- Max Lajoie (Prospect Info: - Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2020 #15)
16- Filip Gustavsson (Prospect Info: - Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2020 #16)
17- Kevin Mandolese (Prospect Info: - Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2020 #17)
18- Angus Crookshank (Prospect Info: - Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2020 #18)

Tell me who I should add to the poll options

As we have been doing since 2004, we are going to use the HF criterias for prospect eligibility (less than 65 NHL games and under 25 y/o)

NHL Prospect Criteria - Hockey's Future

Players still in the organization who graduated since last year :

Christian Wolanin turned 25 y/o
Marcus Högberg turned 25 y/o
Nick Paul turned 25 y/o
Christian Jaros has 76 NHL games
Jayce Hawryluk has 68 NHL games

Remember to vote based on all factors and not just NHL readiness. Overall skillset, hockey IQ, upside potential vs floor, age, stats, skating ability, array of shots, leadership qualities, size/strenght, etc

Personally, I always ask myself, who would I draft BPA in priority among these players?

Prospects to be added :

Jakov Novak
Jonathan Aspirot
Jean-Christophe Beaudin
Andreas Englund

And the longshots that won't probably get ranked (as usual we won't get many votes at that stage)

Christopher Wilkie
Michael Carcone
Viktor Lodin
Luke Loheit

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Very hard here, several of these guys are very close

Jonathan Davidsson is clearly the best prospect of that bunch but he just missed the most important season of his career. The question is how will he come back after all that time missed from competitive hockey in a crucial development year? He has a great skillset to be a successful bottom-6 player. I think I'll go with him by giving him the benefit of the doubt that he can get back to where he was

I feel like many that Maxence Guénette will continue to progress and establish himself as a legit NHL prospect. He seems to have all the qualities that would allow him to be a good steady 3rd pairing D-man

Jonathan Gruden will be a good pro, while he doesn't have top-6 potential, he has a very well rounded game that could allow him to be a good/decent bottom-6 player. Reminds me somewhat of Rick Condra. Hard to say where his development will take him but I have little doubt that he won't at least have a cup of coffee.

Jonny Tychonick is a recent 2nd round pick, he hasn't had the ideal development curve since being drafted but he has a skillset that still makes him an intriguing prospect. Hopefully, the change of scenery will allow him to get back on a much better development curve.

And then there's Alsing who had a great year in the SHL. He turned 24 y/o in May though so he will have to make the jump sooner than later, then will have to prove he can adapt easily to NA as an undersized D-man. Because of those reasons, I won't vote him before the guys above

Article on Olle Alsing :

BODIN: Ottawa Senators Prospect Olle Alsing is Proving Doubters Wrong

Reactions: Bileur

edguy

Feb 5, 2014
Charlottetown, PEI
Add Novak. I probably woulda voted for him here. More of a project but I think he is going to be another late round guy who makes our team one day.

I voted Gruden. No real reason other then if anyone can turn him into a real prospect its the Hunter's in London.

Prajna

Jun 10, 2008
I think Kastelic has the best chance of playing for the Sens. 4th line guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad