Prospect Info: Sens Board Prospects FINAL Ranking 2020 #12

Who is the Sens #12 Prospect at the moment?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LRS87

Oct 7, 2020
Gustavsson would’ve been top 3 on the pens . . . here he gets no votes for 12th.

Reactions: NB613

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
19 is well into the second half and almost in the bottom third.

It's not like he was a high pick like Lee or Cowen where we can't afford to miss on.

Nothing I said was wrong.

"Half" of our Round 1 is the 15th pick.

Picking "well into the second half" is more like 20-25, not 16-18.

Nonetheless, this is a very technical issue we are disagreeing on and does not change my agreement with your overall view.

Reactions: DrEasy

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Gustavsson would’ve been top 3 on the pens . . . here he gets no votes for 12th.

He will be voted towards the end of the top-25. He was voted #16 this summer (so before the 2020 draft)

It's not a big "insult" though, the Sens actual top-15 is bonkerz. In this pool, you have 8 first round picks and 8 second round picks, including a 3rd and 5th OA in a stacked draft

Sens already had a quite good pool before starting the rebuild (see the 2017 ranking below), but since then went into 3 drafts as a bottom team (got Tkachuk, Thomson and Sanderson in the first round) and have traded several star players in their prime. The Karlsson trade particularly paid off big time (from a prospective POV)

Prospect Info: - Sens Board Prospect Rankings 2017 (28th)

1. Thomas Chabot
2. Colin White
3. Logan Brown
4. Filip Chlapik

5. Fredrik Claesson
6. Shane Bowers
7. Christian Jaros
9. Nick Paul
12. Marcus Hogberg
13. Alex Formenton
14. Christian Wolanin

15. Maxime Lajoie
16. Chris Driedger
17. Drake Batherson
24. Joel Daccord

Personally, I think Sogaard, Daccord and Mandolese end up better. No idea about Merilainen yet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad