Prospect Info: Sens Board Prospect Rankings 2019 (20th - TIEBREAKER)

Who's #20?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Crookshank should be crushing this.

When we do this poll a year from now, I'd bet he could be as high as the 3rd forward on the list (depending on who we draft).

Last edited:
Reactions: IamJust0ne

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
Crookshank should be crushing this.

When we do this poll a year from now, I'd bet he could be as high as the 3rd forward on the list (depending on who we draft).

See I disagree. I think Tychonick is criminally underrated around here.

Offensive dman with upside to be a top 4 guy but more likely to carve out a bottom 6 with pp minutes.

I don't see top 6 upside in Crookshank so to me he deserves to be behind Tychonick in my mind

Reactions: NB613

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa

Offensive dman with upside to be a top 4 guy but more likely to carve out a bottom 6 with pp minutes.

I don't see top 6 upside in Crookshank so to me he deserves to be behind Tychonick in my mind
I've been going to bat for Tychonick a bit in the prospects sticky. I like him too but don't love his skating. Someone mentioned his pivots aren't great.

Its more just how much I like Crookshank. I see him as a bit more gifted Dzingel type. Definitely see him being a productive NHLer at some point.

Both have good upside but Crookshank is really developing and trending in a great direction in my eyes.

Peptic Balcers

May 1, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
I’m a big Jonny fan, but he looked bad this year and had a very underwhelming showcase this summer. He was a guy I really liked in his draft year, and still see him with the skill set to make him a good puck mover. But his defensive game needs a lot of work, still a very raw prospect

Crookshank (also played his first year of college last season) was 1 point away from being his team’s leading scorer.

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
Looks like we’ve got 20 and 21 here. Very tight. And I too see both as good upside potential. Hard choice.

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com

Fair enough .

The good thing is as Sens fans we can really only hope one of them develops nicely so we can eventually watch them get dealt away.

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006
Crookshank was 1 point off leading his NCAA team in scoring (other 2 guys were 3 years older than him), he's going to explode next year on the top line. Also stood out at dev camp and scored a nice goal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad