Prospect Info: Sens Board Prospect Rankings 2018 (#2)

Who is currently the Sens #2 prospect?

• Total voters

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
No need to wait longer, we know who is #1. I'll leave that poll open to give the chance to people who didn't vote yet, but we know the outcome won't change. It gets interesting for a while now. When we acquire Heiskanen, Makar or Glass, we'll vote to decide where he should slot. :sarcasm:

NHL Prospect Criteria (HF) :
Hockey's Future - NHL Prospect Criteria

2017 Senators Prospects Top 30 + Past Rankings (@SensBrawler, might need your help for the links)

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/sens-board-prospect-rankings-2017-29th-final-poll.2381591/

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/2016-senators-prospects-top-30-past-rankings.2128929/

Sens Board Prospect Rankings 2018

1- Thomas Chabot https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/sens-board-prospect-rankings-2018-1st-read.2512983/
2- ???

Who should I add next?

Johnny Gruden (LW) Miami Univ. (Ohio) NCAA
Nick Paul (LW / C) Belleville Senators AHL
Ben Harpur (D) Ottawa Senators NHL
Markus Nurmi (RW / LW) TPS Liiga
Gabriel Gagné (RW) Belleville Senators AHL
Angus Crookshank (LW) Univ. de New Hampshire NCAA
Francis Perron (LW) Sénateurs de Belleville AHL
Maxime Lajoie (D) Belleville Senators AHL
Julius Bergman (D) Belleville Senators AHL
Andreas Englund (D) Belleville Senators AHL
Marcus Högberg (G) Belleville Senators AHL
Kevin Mandolese (G) Cape Breton Screaming Eagles QMJHL
Jakov Novak (LW / C) Bentley Univ. NCAA
Luke Loheit (RW) Penticton Vees BCHL
Parker Kelly (C / RW) Raiders de Prince Albert WHL
Andrew Sturtz (RW) Belleville Senators AHL
Joel Daccord (G) Arizona State Univ. NCAA
Jordan Hollett (G) Medicine Hat Tigers WHL
Miles Gendron (D) Univ. du Connecticut NCAA
Filip Ahl (LW / RW) Tingsryds AIF Allsvenskan
Todd Burgess (C / RW) RPI (Institut Rensselaer Polytech) NCAA
Patrick Sieloff (D) Belleville Senators AHL
Jack Rodewald (RW) Belleville Senators AHL
Kelly Summers (D) ??????
Mikael Wikstrand (D) Färjestad BK SHL
Ville Pokka (D) Avangard Omsk KHL
Macoy Erkamps (D) Belleville Senators AHL

The poll will be open for 24-48 hours.

Last edited:

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
Tkachuk. Add Gagne.

Don't know if there's any other links you can add. I didn't do a full summary at the end of last year, so obviously you can't put a link to that. In terms of suggestions, maybe you could have a link to the previous thread along with the percentage of votes the prospect got. Another suggestion is adding a picture and/or video of the winner of the previous poll. Those are just suggestions based on things I've added in the past, but you don't have to do them.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
I think it's Drake Batherson. He, Brown, and Tkachuck are basically on the same level.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
For me, it's Brown, White, Tkachuk, Batherson, Wolanin. It's really hard, as there's a nice pack of kids who are very close. White is ahead of Tkachuk (by a hair) because I think he's likely going to be in the NHL all year.

tstracuzza

Jan 18, 2017
add mandolese ... looked better than all of our other goalies at camp and is younger too

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Went with Batherson.

I think Batherson, Brown, Tkachuk and White are all in the same tier. Just a matter of who you like most and what you value most.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Voted Brown. Considered Tkachuk and Batherson. Feel White and Wolanin are after them in future potential.
Add Harpur as he is almost graduated to the NHL even though I have concerns about his potential.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
OK guys, I'll wait a little bit before adding guys like Mandolese and Nurmi. Suggest it in again in a few polls. Unless you tell me you want to vote for them soon?

Tkachuk. Add Gagne.

Don't know if there's any other links you can add. I didn't do a full summary at the end of last year, so obviously you can't put a link to that. In terms of suggestions, maybe you could have a link to the previous thread along with the percentage of votes the prospect got. Another suggestion is adding a picture and/or video of the winner of the previous poll. Those are just suggestions based on things I've added in the past, but you don't have to do them.

How do we put those links shorter?

Heck, I don't even know how to put an image with the new HF site. It always comes messed up

Can we go to the next one? All the other threads suck

:laugh:

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
How do we put those links shorter?

Heck, I don't even know how to put an image with the new HF site. It always comes messed up

Not really sure how to do it under the new HF format. I was trying some things out, but I'm not really sure.

Reactions: Xspyrit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad