(Binghamton Senators, AHL)55.56%
7. Shane Prince C 5'11" 190
RTEmagicC_USA-flag_09.jpg.jpg
(Binghamton Senators, AHL)40.43%

Senators Prospects Top 40 (2013) + Past Rankings:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1494213&highlight=

Prospect Criteria:

A player will be considered a prospect until he meets the following criteria:

If a prospect is a skater (forward, defenseman) and has played in 65 NHL games or more before the completion of the season of his 24th birthday; or, if a goaltender has played in 45 NHL games before the completion of the season of his 24th birthday, that player will be considered graduated to the NHL. Conversely, if a player completes the season of his 24th birthday without passing those milestones, then that player will no longer be considered a prospect by Hockey’s Future, regardless of the player’s status with his NHL club.

An NCAA player who signs his first contract at or above the age of 22 has three years to meet the above criteria (65/45), while those NCAA players that turn pro under the age of 22 will be subjected to
the criteria above.

European players who sign their first NHL contract at or above the age of 22 have three seasons from the time they sign that contract to meet the above criteria. Those European players below the age of 22 that have signed a NHL contract will be subjected to the criteria in section one.

Tell me who to add next.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
IMO, Dzingel and Wikstrand, as well as Driedger and Guptill should easily be in front of Englund, who hasn't played a pro game yet.

Englund and Wikstrand both have 19 pro games. Which is more than the others.

:huh:

Real Smart Sens Fan

Jun 14, 2014
Both staff from Dallas and Ottawa identify Nick Paul as the top prospect in the Spezza trade. One development camp later, and the other guy will likely be 4-5 spots higher on our prospect rankings. Very sensical (pun intended).

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Ryan Dzingel.

Liked what I saw out him in 10 games last season...............

Let's see how he develops after a season of pro coaching and playing in Binghamton............

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Both staff from Dallas and Ottawa identify Nick Paul as the top prospect in the Spezza trade. One development camp later, and the other guy will likely be 4-5 spots higher on our prospect rankings. Very sensical (pun intended).

Really? I hadn't seen that; do you have a link? Not that I'd be surprised given our scouting staff's affinity towards character.

Oil For The Boys

Jan 7, 2013
Really? I hadn't seen that; do you have a link? Not that I'd be surprised given our scouting staff's affinity towards character.

Jim Nill said it in an interview after the trade. I couldn't find a link but he said something along the lines of 'Bryan Murray really did his homework and insisted that Nick Paul be a part of the trade'. I don't think Dallas wanted to trade him.

I saw Paul a few times in North Bay this past season and he's going to be a really good player. Probably the piece from the Spezza trade I'm most excited about.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Vikstrand at this moment is better than Englund. I unno how anyone can tell me otherwise.

He's broken OEL's record for most goals, was Sweden's best D in WJC for Sweden, completely dominated SEL2 league and didnt skip a beat offensively(in same season) in SEL league.

Only other person I can see getting votes ahead of him is Dzingel for his crazy progression last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad