Sens Board Prospect Rankings 2014 (7th)

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Add Baillargeon

Prince should win this round, but next guys HAVE to be :

Dzingel, Guptill, Wikstrand and Driedger (not sure in which order)

Who graduated this year?

Lehner, Zibanejad, Wiercioch, Hoffman, Borowiecki, Dziurzynski, D.Grant... Anyone else?

Prospects/players gone :

Conacher, Petersson, Filatov, Brassard, Cowick, Ludwig Karlsson, Maidens, Blood

But my questions now would be :

Wideman and Alex Grant are graduated? Right?

And why is Da Costa not there anymore? As I can recall, we kept Filatov for a while in the pool despite him playing overseas...

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Da Bosta and Filatov are outta here. They're just taking someone else's spot in the top 20.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Do people know that Dzingel had a monster NCAA season scoring 20 goals and being over a ppg and when he stepped into the AHL he didnt lose a step? Statistically speaking hes pretty impressive. It was between him and prince for me.

Lehner

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa
Add Baillargeon

Prince should win this round, but next guys HAVE to be :

Dzingel, Guptill, Wikstrand and Driedger (not sure in which order)

Who graduated this year?

Lehner, Zibanejad, Wiercioch, Hoffman, Borowiecki, Dziurzynski, D.Grant... Anyone else?

Prospects/players gone :

Conacher, Petersson, Filatov, Brassard, Cowick, Ludwig Karlsson, Maidens, Blood

But my questions now would be :

Wideman and Alex Grant are graduated? Right?

And why is Da Costa not there anymore? As I can recall, we kept Filatov for a while in the pool despite him playing overseas...

Filatov - To Old
Wideman - Has one more year, NCAA
Grant - To Old
Da Costa - To Old

Apr 4, 2003
Embrun, ON
Filatov - To Old
Wideman - Has one more year, NCAA
Grant - To Old
Da Costa - To Old

Interesting about Wideman...still a prospect per HF standards, but he'll become a Group VI UFA next summer if he plays < 69 NHL games this season (which is highly unlikely) as he'll be 25 years old with at least 3 years pro experience.

Smitty26

Oct 24, 2011
I think you're thinking of Gendron in terms of the great skating D we drafted.

Lindberg definitely does not belong in this spot considering there's a Hobey Baker nominee and a guy who put up great numbers in the A in Prince plus a couple of great goalies. He had a good prospect camp, but let's see him perform in real competitive games before raising his status above some other pretty accomplished players. I remember being fairly impressed with how Culek looked in all his prospect camps and yet the guy was extremely average in the Q.

im not, in any way, basing my comments strictly on dev camp.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad