Not open for further replies.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013

k1q2p5.jpg

GDTDEVILSLINES-2.png~original

Sens Mile

Sep 1, 2008
Anyone else torn on winning? Making the playoffs is ideal, but if we don't have what it takes, id rather start crashing hard. There is nothing worse then receiving the 12th overall pick

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Anyone else torn on winning? Making the playoffs is ideal, but if we don't have what it takes, id rather start crashing hard. There is nothing worse then receiving the 12th overall pick

My biggest fear this season is no playoffs and no top 10 pick ill literally punch a brick

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013

I am currently ambivalent on the situation.

Last edited:

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008

Well let's put it this way...

First round picks 1-10:
Yashin (2), Daigle (1), Bonk (3), Berard (1), Phillips (1), Spezza (2), Lee (9), Cowen (9), Zibanejad (6)

First round picks 11-20:
Hossa (12th overall FYI), Chouinard (15), Klepis (16), Karlsson (15), Ceci (15), Lazar (17)

First round picks 21-30:
Havlat (26), Volchenkov (21), Gleason (23), Eaves (29), Meszaros (23), Foligno (28), O'Brien (29), Noesen (21), Puempel (24)

So... I'd say we're better off generally with that middle round pick :laugh:

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
to be honest im not even watching this one, have some friends back in Ottawa for the holidays, much better then a Devils game.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
There is no team that can avoid the vortex of boredom that New Jersey can drag you into.

There are few things more painful than a Devils regular season game. Especially now that Kovalchuk is gone.

That's almost true. Just yesterday came across a table of total shot attempts per 60 (for and against) and Devils are second last. Most boring (most eventless) team this year is ... Detroit.

If you count past 10 seasons though, Devils are dead last by a huge margin.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI

No. We control nothing so if we win that's cool I like to see us win games but if we lose at least we can think about the good draft.

Just let the season play out and whatever happens happens.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007

I'd rather the team play up to it's abilities and the scouting staff do the same

Win as many games as you can and let the scouts handle the draft, that's their job

Also has the lineup been confirmed or are these guesses?

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Take it in, my friend. Breathe it, enjoy it. Won't be long till the black holes come back for another orbit.

Maybe coach Cameron will create a tesseract of sorts which would theoretically allow the more talented players to emerge unscathed from said black holes and alter our offense into the opposition's zone.

Anything's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad