Post-Game Talk: Sens 4 Oilers 3

MikeGrier99

May 20, 2017
Really not here to troll, but wouldn't it be more than 99% now? Lol (not laughing at the situation, but the not good at math comment).

Haha yeah sorry, you knew what I meant. My point still stands! Even I can tell we've been out of it for weeks. (Arts student here)

MikeYEG

Feb 7, 2019
I'm sure we'll have some posters still saying we can make the playoffs lol. After all, we have to play the Kings and Ducks, the kind of games we always win, like NJ and Ottawa :sarcasm:

Reactions: McDrai

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I'm tired of waiting for future success. I don't see any light at the end of this tunnel.

A higher pick for a new GM and hopefully a "burn it to the ****ing ground" mentality about all of the clowns in management would be nice.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
I'm tired of waiting for future success. I don't see any light at the end of this tunnel.

Me too. But it won't happen now or ever with these clowns around. Hopefully this is the last of the "required" suffering.

If not, good chance that this will actually start to look like a "small market" team during home games. Well deserved. f*** Darryl Katz.

8LX7psQ

Apr 13, 2010
Hate to say it, but this team needs a chance at a top 3 pick and the humiliation of missing the playoffs (FIRE EVERYONE) much more than squeaking into the playoffs to buy more time for the loser management and a late 1st.
I'm torn. On one hand I am concerned about whatever spirit this team or more importantly Drai and McD have left. I don't want it crushed. On the other hand them losing all the games must hurt Bob's chances of keeping his job.

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
TxJe.gif

Reactions: TB12 and Skar

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Very poorly played OT.
Sure could use a player like Chabot on this team.
Remember when we were told that Reinhart would be an NHL regular before Chabot.
Laughable stuff. :shakehead

Tip of the hat to MPS. Thought he had some really good shifts and played hard.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Very poorly played OT.
Sure could use a player like Chabot on this team.
Remember when we were told that Reinhart would be an NHL regular before Chabot.
Laughable stuff. :shakehead

Tip of the hat to MPS. Thought he had some really good shifts and played hard.
He was integral to Vegas’ cup run last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad