Pre-Game Talk: Senators vs Red Wings (Monday, April 3rd)

Christien

May 1, 2010
Hey guys, I have direct tv and I couldn't watch the game on the alternate NHL network channel, but I can get the game on FSDetroit and im in Florida so you guys might wanna try that and see if it works.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Jensen is dope, toot toot was saying it a few games after call up. Can't wait to see if Chevy makes the team next year.

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Hey guys, I have direct tv and I couldn't watch the game on the alternate NHL network channel, but I can get the game on FSDetroit and im in Florida so you guys might wanna try that and see if it works.

Yeah. Not really a fan of either team here, but couldn't understand why I couldn't find this game. Seems like there was a switch screw up with what game was supposed to be on NHL Network.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
Svech is a wrecking ball out there. Loved this pick from the second they made it. Love to see him and his brother play together.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
serveimage

So underrated!

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
Yup. Another one of Holland's fermenting guys in the AHL who probably could have been called up a few seasons ago.

He certainly looked like he deserved a call up at some point in the last few seasons, but I base that only on the pre-season games I was able to watch not his performance in GR, which I was unable to see.

Glad he's up now and doing well, that skating, some offensive instincts and now adding a little confidence to hold onto the puck and make some things happen. Keep it up.

Top Shelfer

Bingo Bango!
Dec 22, 2008
The Motor City
Three games and one period left for Tinky Winky to score first goal of the season. He's under 24/7 suicide watch right? What am I saying, he's getting paid 2M this season not to score so he's basically Kramer from Seinfeld falling arse backward into money and not working.
Sens may want to put Anderson on family leave. That poor guy should be with his wife. he's given up some god awful goals the last few games and the Sens are playoff bound.

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit
That's about the best goal to summarize Mrazek's season. You're protecting him just on hope / faith at this point.

Top Shelfer

Bingo Bango!
Dec 22, 2008
The Motor City
I just changed my mind on protecting Razor over Howard. At this point I would leave both of them exposed to Vegas.
Red Wings in serious trouble with no foreseable goalie prospect ready to challenge in near future.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad