Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
a9ed842f739e930dc8e9340bafbbaeaf77994c50c74fc6a86b046b54cb9b2c59.jpg

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Was that Brassard's best game in a Senators jersey? My god, what a performance. Best player on the ice.

Karlsson with a quiet 3 points - except when he just decided to dummy a few guys and just drive to the net.

Boucher talking about how Ottawa's had to try to close down games with injuries to key guys in the 3rd period. It happened against Washington, New Jersey and now Ottawa.

Depleted Senators still managed to close it down minus two of their top six forwards.

My only gripe would be in Anderson looking shaky in that 3rd period. I expect better from him, and I'm one of his biggest boosters.

Shruggs Peterson

Mar 1, 2017
Loved that goal at the end of the second period by Brassard. Bobby has become such a good play-maker it's almost like he's forgotten how to bury one himself. Hopefully he's alright.

Reactions: Cosmix and NyQuil
Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
We're going to have to trade a defenseman for forward help aren't we?

I mean, White's not close to returning, I don't think Paul is healthy yet, and Perron and Chlapik won't get played by Boucher.

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
I have to confess... I have a guilty pleasure for reading game day threads of teams we beat. If you didn't you'd miss gems like this

Hi,
I am sending this email because I am disgusted by the color commentating, not just in this game but in others this season involving the leafs. Jim Hughson clearly, laughed sounding happy that Ottawa scored putting the leafs out of it. It is not just me, as I comment in a hockey forum and several fans urged me to send this. There have been other instances this season where he seems to be happy when we lose. If the leafs are doing well, he knit picks at their weakness' and hails the other team for trying their best.
I have been a fan for a long time. There is no surprise Joe Bowen is a huge leaf fan, but he never did things like this. He was as even as you can be. Hughson is making the games, hard to watch, with his constant bashing of Toronto.
I would appreciate an email back. I would like to know what is going to be done to rectify this. This is not the first time he has sounded this way, and it is very upsetting as a fan to have to listen to someone like do this every game he calls.

JUST SENT THIS TO CBC MEDIA RELATIONS

Also I think it is hilarious to watch Leafs fans rip on Marner like they are shocked not all the "big three" have been playing like last year

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
f*** those idiots in the stands and f*** that dumbshit boro guy in particular. Hope he is never allowed to a Sens game again.

Last edited:
Reactions: NyQuil

IranCondraAffair

Mar 10, 2006
Boobby. Nooo.

Legitimately sad. What a bittersweet victory.

We need to make a trade. Thank Christ for Dzingel.

Edit: Any B-Sens fans can tell us how Paul has been playing?

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
We're going to have to trade a defenseman for forward help aren't we?

I mean, White's not close to returning, I don't think Paul is healthy yet, and Perron and Chlapik won't get played by Boucher.
White is already practicing. In no contact jersey but with the stick.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
is there still gonna be a parade in Toronto next June?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad