Confirmed with Link: Senators sign Boko Imama (2 Way Contract)

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
I like the Chartier and Imama moves. Don’t know anything about Currie but decent production. Seem like nice depth pick ups.

Keep adding.

Reactions: Ice-Tray

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Not surprising, funny enough the guy responsible for drafting and referring most/all of them to Saint John has been with us the past 5 years, though I don’t think he has much pull at the NHL/AHL level.

And should be given draft more pull in the drafts though.

Reactions: Dionysus

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I'm really interested to see him, I know very little about him other than the Reaves fight, but from what I understand he's well spoken, character guy, strong skater, plays a grinder game at the pro level,

Can he skate on a 4th line without hurting you, idk. Can he kill penalties like Watson did? No clue...

I figure if he's similar player to Sabourin, only a better fighter, maybe he fills in on the 4th line,

Reactions: Crunchrulz

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
I'm really interested to see him, I know very little about him other than the Reaves fight, but from what I understand he's well spoken, character guy, strong skater, plays a grinder game at the pro level,

Can he skate on a 4th line without hurting you, idk. Can he kill penalties like Watson did? No clue...

I figure if he's similar player to Sabourin, only a better fighter, maybe he fills in on the 4th line,
Pretty much.

Not a guy you want talking a regular shift, but a great teammate and fighter.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Pretty much.

Not a guy you want talking a regular shift, but a great teammate and fighter.
I'm ok with that, I remember when we had McGratten, the skilled guys liked it for two reasons, he had their back, and with his icetime being limited, it meanimore shifts for the top 9.

Reactions: Dionysus

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
I'm ok with that, I remember when we had McGratten, the skilled guys liked it for two reasons, he had their back, and with his icetime being limited, it meanimore shifts for the top 9.
I’d be surprised if he got into more than 10 games all season, he’s a great option to have for games where we feel we’re going to need some knuckles.

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Big ol' bump to this thread - Boko has been called up for tonight's tilt with New Jersey.

TBH, where I think they really want him is on the road in Florida in a few days. We have a few scores to settle there, starting with our captain's brother. Pushing Stutzle around at the end of the game is perfectly in keeping with Matthew's rat persona, but it deeply pissed me off. At this point, I want someone to take the 2,5 and a game and give him a beatdown. He will turtle because he always does - Matthew's gloves are taped to his hands unless he is fighting down a couple of weight classes - but it will show the Florida bench that we won't take any of their @#$% without a firm response.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Big ol' bump to this thread - Boko has been called up for tonight's tilt with New Jersey.

TBH, where I think they really want him is on the road in Florida in a few days. We have a few scores to settle there, starting with our captain's brother. Pushing Stutzle around at the end of the game is perfectly in keeping with Matthew's rat persona, but it deeply pissed me off. At this point, I want someone to take the 2,5 and a game and give him a beatdown. He will turtle because he always does - Matthew's gloves are taped to his hands unless he is fighting down a couple of weight classes - but it will show the Florida bench that we won't take any of their @#$% without a firm response.
So who isn't available?

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009

Can we go with ‘Bokocop’ ???

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
So who isn't available?
Good question - I kept looking for Smejkal to be sent down in a corresponding move, but haven't seen it yet. Smejkal is just not an NHL player - that dude could play 100 games and he won't score a goal at this level...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad