Confirmed with Link: Senators sign Aaron Johnson

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Don Cherry will be pleased. Expect him to say that he should be partnered up with Karlsson at some point this year.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
To be completely honest, these posts right here are why I have grown to no longer like these boards compared to what I used to.

I mean, get real. Understand that this isn't meant as a move to have any significant impact on the Ottawa Senators. It's a great move for organizational depth, specifically in Bingo.

The first few are kind of funny, but by the time the joke is recycled for the 25th time, it's ****ing annoying. Remember, this signing is better (for Bingo) than no signing at all, yet if they didn't make it you all wouldn't be *****ing.

There was talk of Shane Prince getting pulled aside into a room during today's development camp and talk of Murray on the phone with all the brass and scouts huddled around him

So we thought a trade might be going down

Then this popped up

I thought it was funny :(

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
I get that they're funny occasionally, but between this board and twitter, it's ridiculous how much ******** I have to read every single day on fans who have no brain that are legitimately enraged that a signing occurs solely due to the fact that the team hasn't traded for Crosby.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Yeah, a portion of this fanbase is very very green... hence maybe why so unrealistic and biased?

Mea Culpa, I did a sarcastic comment in this thread too, but I'm basically laughing at the whole situation around here these days. I find this sense of derision very comical :)

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I get that they're funny occasionally, but between this board and twitter, it's ridiculous how much ******** I have to read every single day on fans who have no brain that are legitimately enraged that a signing occurs solely due to the fact that the team hasn't traded for Crosby.

I forgot my twitter password 2 years ago and never looked back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad