Confirmed with Link: Senators sign Aaron Johnson

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
I don't understand this fascination with Murray for overpaying over-the-hill veterans...

Must be senile and slow at processing the information

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I don't understand this fascination with Murray for overpaying over-the-hill veterans...

Must be senile and slow at processing the information

Veteran leadership to teach the young kids on & off the ice so that they don't pull a Giroux.

sensfan44

peacetowersens
Aug 12, 2007
Chilliwack BC
Visit site
-----------------------------------GP G A PTS PIM
2005–06 Columbus Blue Jackets NHL 26 2 6 8 23
2006–07 Columbus Blue Jackets NHL 61 3 7 10 38
2009–10 Edmonton Oilers NHL 19 3 4 7 16
2011–12 Columbus Blue Jackets NHL 56 3 13 16 26

Seems to have been a serviceable player. More veteran depth

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
There's the deal we've been waiting for.

Plan the parade

Buckle up Uncle Eugene has granted us the move we've been waiting for. :laugh:

Boooooooooooooooooooooooom

And the other shoe has finally dropped. I can now resume my regular post UFA frenzy/trade Spezza life.

Aaron Johnson and Carter Camper FTW!!!

Just when you thought this organization couldn't disappoint us any further, these two gems. :shakehead

To be completely honest, these posts right here are why I have grown to no longer like these boards compared to what I used to.

I mean, get real. Understand that this isn't meant as a move to have any significant impact on the Ottawa Senators. It's a great move for organizational depth, specifically in Bingo.

The first few are kind of funny, but by the time the joke is recycled for the 25th time, it's ****ing annoying. Remember, this signing is better (for Bingo) than no signing at all, yet if they didn't make it you all wouldn't be *****ing.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
To be completely honest, these posts right here are why I have grown to no longer like these boards compared to what I used to.

I mean, get real. Understand that this isn't meant as a move to have any significant impact on the Ottawa Senators. It's a great move for organizational depth, specifically in Bingo.

The first few are kind of funny, but by the time the joke is recycled for the 25th time, it's ****ing annoying. Remember, this signing is better (for Bingo) than no signing at all, yet if they didn't make it you all wouldn't be *****ing.

Haha I knew you were going to be pissed off with this thread
Preach it Manked :nod: :handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad