GDT: Senators @ Rangers | Enter #6, Jakob Chychrun Edition | Thu Mar 2 2023, 7PM | TSN5, RDS

Samboni

Jan 26, 2014
A win would be a huge confidence builder. A quick goal and some big hits would be an ideal start

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
A win would be a huge confidence builder. A quick goal and some big hits would be an ideal start
Would love for us to develop this identity of relentless hitting in the first 10 minutes
Pouring acid rain
Would amount for a lot of early lead
We have a tendency to deflate when we trail by more than a goal

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
We need to stay out of the box but I have a feeling the refs will be on the Rangers side tonight, but we need to put the puck behind their D and pound the heck of them, Lol dayum that sound dirty. Let's goooo Sens

Reactions: Alex1234 and hn777

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
What an absolutely massive win this would be tonight. Can't wait!

Also, Boston is giving me huge 2019 Tampa vibes. Huge regular season, everything goes right, team looks like a total juggernaut - I could easily see them choking in the first round. Yeah, their stats are insane right now, but if you look at their actual roster they are overachieving somewhat right now. They could be due for a cold streak or a fall to earth at any time...

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Have a feeling Ben Harpur will be joining the rush and firing the puck in transition tonight. Sens will need to be ready for that.

• Haha
Reactions: Alex1234 and jbeck5

ThaShow

Feb 29, 2012
Gatineau
What an absolutely massive win this would be tonight. Can't wait!

Also, Boston is giving me huge 2019 Tampa vibes. Huge regular season, everything goes right, team looks like a total juggernaut - I could easily see them choking in the first round. Yeah, their stats are insane right now, but if you look at their actual roster they are overachieving somewhat right now. They could be due for a cold streak or a fall to earth at any time...
They are going to chock for sure if they are playing us in the 1st round hehe

SPF6ty9

Feb 22, 2016
Caca Poopoo Peepee Shire
I would go into cap hell for Kane aswell

sens have a great opportunity
I would catch a grenade, jump in front of a train, do anything, etc.

He had over 90 points last year. He was just going through the motions earlier, but will be deadly again now like the past couple weeks.

Reactions: HSF

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
You know, this group seems a lot closer than I think most of our groups have been. A lot of NHL rosters really seem like a group of co-workers going out to do a job, whereas our group is really starting to seem like more of a family.

000000617227_7ce2ab1e_0074_438d_9c54_3752b7aaf8db.jpg

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Not going to take anything for granted, they will be a tough team to beat right now
They are gonna be jacked up because of Kane. But they are on a back to back only had 5 d last night game went to o.t and they have 5 tonight. The sens need to continue to play that punishing game and get in on the forcheck and finish their d men. Harpur played 20 minutes last night. That's alot for him get it in his corner and get on him.

Reactions: Cosmix

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad