Boedker - Duchene - Batherson

Tkachuk - Tierney - Stone

Dzingle - White - Ryan

Parjaavi - Smith - Pyatt

Chabot - DeMelo

Lajoie - Ceci

Harpur - Jaros

If anyone has practice lines from this morning then let me know

Boucher - keeps raving about how good Harpur is, and how much he helps this team to be better defensively :huh::huh:

Last edited:

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I thought Harpur looked good for the most part in Dallas. Was more assertive then he usually is. A few things to clean up but overall it was a good showing, epscially when you consider he missed an extended period of time.

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Boucher: Andy in, McCormick out, boro out, 12-6. Boro would be playing if it was a playoff game.

Lines should be same as practice yesterday. Need some defensive players spread out in the lineup, particularly during road games.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Pyatt with Drake and Duchene, wants a defensive player on lines after the GA lately.

ThreePosts

Jun 21, 2018
Projected lineup

Boucher - keeps raving about how good Harpur is, and how much he helps this team to be better defensively :huh::huh:

Maybe GB means we're better defensively with Harpur because it bumps Boro out of the lineup.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
MVPyatt will pop 2 home tonight and cap it off by scoring the shootout winner.

#FreePyatt

Reactions: bert

Another Mr Lizard

I heard he was Danish
Nov 19, 2017
Got sent home early for sending lewd messages to a hot co-worker. Think I misunderstood what “cyber Monday” was...

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
No surprise that he was in Switzerland for two years. He’s not a NHL player.

I guess the last two full seasons that he played for your favorite team and was effective just didnt register eh.

Hilarious hatred on the 4th line players this year, like thats the issue.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
I guess the last two full seasons that he played for your favorite team and was effective just didnt register eh.

Hilarious hatred on the 4th line players this year, like thats the issue.
He was effective for the first 20 or so games both years and then proceeded to fall off the face of the earth. The vast majority of his time here, he's been well below NHL calibre. If you think otherwise, you really haven't been paying attention.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
He was effective for the first 20 or so games both years and then proceeded to fall off the face of the earth. The vast majority of his time here, he's been well below NHL calibre. If you think otherwise, you really haven't been paying attention.

Na I just understand hockey better than you. He's a 4th line player but he does belong in the league in the role he has played. Mccormick now there is a guy thats not an NHL player.

Reactions: Jorge Garcia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad