Prospect Info: Senators Prospect Update 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuthlessLieutenant

Sep 4, 2009
Kingston
Biases aside, where do you guys see Pageau this year and the future? Trying to decide if for fantasy purposes, if he is worth it or if he'll be put into more of a defensive role, and not be. I like his stats so far in the NHL, and he's only 20, but where are Sen fans on him? And where is the Sens organization on him?

I can see him starting the year in Binghamton. I think the organization wants to give Hoffman a shot first.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Biases aside, where do you guys see Pageau this year and the future? Trying to decide if for fantasy purposes, if he is worth it or if he'll be put into more of a defensive role, and not be. I like his stats so far in the NHL, and he's only 20, but where are Sen fans on him? And where is the Sens organization on him?

Slight chance he may start the year in the AHL because he's waiver exempt. If not he will probably be all over the NHL lineup. Imo he will be on the 3rd line.

Its hard to tell what Pageau's potential is. Imo there is nothing stopping him from being a 60 point player or maybe even more. Some people will hate me for saying that though(blame Regin).

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Was Hoggy in nets for that 7 GAA trouncing by Canada today?

Not sure where to find this information/gamesheet.

Apr 4, 2003
Embrun, ON
No idea how reliable this is however. They have someone called Mika Stromberg on the list. Born Feb 28, 1970. He's a 43 year old Finn drafted by the Nordiques and played in Europe until 2010 when he retired. How he got on this list is beyond me.

The reason that Stromberg, Ronnqvist etc...still show up there - under old NHL CBA's, teams held on to drafted and unsigned European players infinitely. The Sens would have to request that those players be removed from their organizational roster, whereas Aneloski was deleted because he would have had to have been signed by 5pm today. The Sens probably don't even know those players are technically still their property LOL

Aggen

May 11, 2012
Today was the first preseason game for Mora ik, the opponents were Sparta Sarpsborg, which is one of the better teams in the norwigean elite league. I'd guess that the best norwigean teams could do okay in the last places in SEL-2.

Anyways, Hogberg didn't have very much to do, he faced 15 shots and allowed 1 goal that was pretty much impossible, I thought he played a flawless game, but wasnt really put to the test.

Wikstrand played as always an excellent game, making not a single mistake during the game, and made 4 points (1 goal 3 ass, however they did only register 2 ass, but 3 is correct) in Moras 6-1 win. I am quite happy and confident as a Mora supporter that we have the best D-man in the league, by far.

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
Today was the first preseason game for Mora ik, the opponents were Sparta Sarpsborg, which is one of the better teams in the norwigean elite league. I'd guess that the best norwigean teams could do okay in the last places in SEL-2.

Anyways, Hogberg didn't have very much to do, he faced 15 shots and allowed 1 goal that was pretty much impossible, I thought he played a flawless game, but wasnt really put to the test.

Wikstrand played as always an excellent game, making not a single mistake during the game, and made 4 points (1 goal 3 ass, however they did only register 2 ass, but 3 is correct) in Moras 6-1 win. I am quite happy and confident as a Mora supporter that we have the best D-man in the league, by far.

:handclap:

Thanks for sharing!

Dysentery

Ottawa Senators
Sep 14, 2011
New Brunswick
Kerry Fraser‏@kfraserthecall7h
I think Bryan Murray, Paul McLean & Sens have a good player in Lake Superior State ulum, Buddy Robinson. 6'5"" forward with speed & hands!

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008

If he plays I think he will score 30-40 pts, and I think he will be a 45-55 point guy long term, likely more on the lower side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad