Prospect Info: Senators Prospect Update 2013-2014 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I thought he was pretty meh for most of the game. But you know what. He did what he had to do when it counted.

QuietOnTheFront

@QuietOnTheFront
Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I like Edmonton's chances (I'm sorry Caje) if Jarry can play similar to how he played tonight. Some weak goals and (un)lucky bounces aided in Guelph's first win. Either way it will be an entertaining memorial cup final.

QuietOnTheFront

@QuietOnTheFront
Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I thought he was pretty meh for most of the game. But you know what. He did what he had to do when it counted.

He picked it up as the game went on. The last two periods he was pretty noticeable. Almost ended the game in the second OT but Val D'Or's goalie got his shoulder on it. He did look like he was running through water the first two periods.

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com

Not me. Defensively he was always in the right position, taking his man, picking up the trailer and making smart plays. I think he just looked gassed more than anything.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Damn.....

Didn't the other game between those two go into the second OT as well? I don't know how any of those Oil King kids could possibly have anything left for the final game. Crazy.

It's funny, I keep telling myself, don't gush over the kid too much. There's no way he'll be able to live up to the hype, and it's not fair to him to constantly swoon over the kid....

And then he goes out and gets the freaking triple OT winner. Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland