Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
BGbCaTk.png

yK2LyD4.png

AGY2osW.png

Last edited:

killi

Nov 23, 2013
We need to get some traction going in the playoff hunt, with things being so tight. Should be a good game!

Go Sens Go!

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Sorry guys. I'm not watching this team anymore.

Between the continual "internal budget" talk by Melnyk, the general lack of effort by the team as a whole on the ice, MacLean getting the whole Jack Adams curse, and the fact that the NHL refuses to do anything about even the optics of their refs having their own agendas, I don't get any utility from watching hockey anymore. In fact, I probably get negative utility.

Senafan

May 17, 2013
Hopefully they smash one of the Pens players to set the tone early, like the last game.

Win or lose, look like you care tonight.

Good Andy pls.

Spez

Feb 14, 2013
Just win so we don't have to hear this board post 9 more threads about trading Spezza and blowing the team up. We can be in a playoff spot with a win and regulation losses by Detroit and Philly. Detroit plays Vancouver with Torts back so hopefully that is enough for them to beat the wings. Philly plays in San Jose so that should be an easy win for the sharks. Unfortunately we know the hardest part of tonight is Ottawa just winning. No Letang in the line up but Crosby/Malkin/Neal is still enough to beat us.

killi

Nov 23, 2013
I feel like we could really use another solid 2-way defenceman. The only guys that i have faith to play good games on a consistent basis are Karlsson, Methot, and Ceci. I think bringing someone in could have a big impact on this team, another top six forward wouldn't hurt either.

Last edited:

M4TR1X

Dec 1, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
Every game is a must win, especially when coming off a loss.

Would really lift the spirits everywhere if Ottawa can get the win tonight but I'm doubtful.

source

Jul 13, 2008
This team has owned us ever since we spoiled Crosby's playoff party in 2007.

Senafan

May 17, 2013
It's a monday game, so there shouldn't be any hangovers from last night :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad