GDT: SENATORS @ PANTHERS - 7pm - TSN5, RDS - Feeding the Angry Cats Edition

devbouz12

Eugene's dad
Jan 15, 2012
I'm not watching the game. Is Bob just putting on a clinic and Nilsson shitting the bed or do our guys have absolutely zero finish?

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Was he too proud to actually say **** it and dress him instead of calling Branny up? Sheesh
They needed to call someone up.

I think its BS that they are not playing Lajoie over Goloubef or Englund regardless what their stat line says tonight. Not sure who he is watching out there to learn anything from

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I'm not watching the game. Is Bob just putting on a clinic and Nilsson ****ting the bed or do our guys have absolutely zero finish?

We forgot to show up for a whole period and there was nothing Nilsson could do to stem the flow. Bob's been good but he didn't have to be great to keep it at 1 goal.

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
So I was late getting to this game, had not seen the score so I rushed to catch the final few minutes of the third.....

giphy.gif

Reactions: MarkusNaslund19

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Lajoie was a healthy scratch .. DJ played him 3 minutes last game
Yeah and in turn the rest of our D looked gas Becuase he played one 3 freaking minutes last game. I swear every coach as soon as they lose some games they lose their minds. Young players get stapled to the bench or in the press box and they wait for the vets to dig them out of the hole

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Not a bad result for our ultimate goal.
Had a laugh when Brownilson were saying the team needed to get more physical when they were being hammered on the scoreboard, lol. That doesn't produce the goals needed to tie the game or draw penalties due to team speed and forecheck. But thanks to them for the laugh.

Lightning in an absolute tailspin, let's get out there and crush them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad