Post-Game Talk: Senators @ Lightning 6-4 loss

Smitty26

Oct 24, 2011
send that scrub benoit back to the AHL. even rookies dont make terrible plays like that

source

Jul 13, 2008
Yeah we don't need a d-man.

Keep rolling with Benoit + Wiercioch/Boro...

Rumcajs

Jul 25, 2010
Ottawa
Burn the Bishop! Huge five hole and shows no heart. I dont care if we trade him for a 4th and he ends up leading the league in GAA a la Elliot. Bishop is not a winner and does not belong on this club.

Drama

Feb 8, 2010
Ukraine
This game brings back bad memories of goalies giving away wins. Ugh Bishop, everything about this game was a disaster for you.

StittsvilleJames

Apr 17, 2012
Ottawa
Continue? Why bother.
window-jump.gif

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Yeah we don't need a d-man.

Keep rolling with Benoit + Wiercioch/Boro...

Too bad, because Wiercioch and Boro are fine.

But keep flogging away if you want.

When Dean Brown said "Loose puck by Bishop" I killed myself laughing because I can't remember a clean save he made without a rebound.

GK

Not Jeeks
Apr 2, 2010
Banff
In all honesty, no NHL goalie should play as bad as Bishop played tonight. We lost this because of his poor play.

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
threw away two points, even after all the reffing ********, we shouldve had that.

bad night all-around.

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
Avs fan here. Sorry if I'm trespassing. Just wanted to ask...

Why dont Ottawa play Lehner more often? He has been awesome whenever he has been called upon.

I dont know your team that well, but I dont understand why Bishop gets so many chances but Lehner dont?

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Benoit gives it away on the Empty Net and Pyatt ends it. The Bolts win 6-4 and lay the smacketh down on my Sens and we suffer are first loss of the year. We're now 3-1-0.

Hope we can have a better game with Andy on Saturday VS. the Pens. Yikes they're playing some good Hockey. :S

Oh well, let's persevere!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad