Pre-Game Talk: Senators @ La La Land | Game 28 | 4:00 PM, Dec. 10 | TSN5 | 2early4me Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Kings will be tough ,after watching them lose to CAR iam sure they will be up to play us:nod:

ToastrStutzle

Feb 1, 2016
Ottawa
Will Hammond get the start or Condon? I would assume they're going to split duties this weekend on the back to back afternoon games.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Will Hammond get the start or Condon? I would assume they're going to split duties this weekend on the back to back afternoon games.
Condon get LA, and if he wins he plays the second .Hammond can come in when the chips are completely down,as he made the kids do:nod:

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I assume that Condon will play both games, with Hammond only seeing action if Condon is getting shelled.

Any word on Methot's availability? Man, does his absence ever leave a Grand Canyon size hole in our top four...

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Two games I can watch at a reasonable time! hope we bring our A game

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
I assume that Condon will play both games, with Hammond only seeing action if Condon is getting shelled.

Any word on Methot's availability? Man, does his absence ever leave a Grand Canyon size hole in our top four...

I thought I heard on the radio that there was a good chance Methot was going to play Saturday.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Kings haven't been that good lately. So hopefully the Sens play better this game.

Last edited:

DanyHeatley

Dec 6, 2016
not asking for much from both bobby Ryan and Derick brassard. I don't care if they don't fill out the stats sheet, I just want both of them to have an effective game where you can actually notice them competing and to not look like complete useless bums out there. Please make yourselves noticeable today!

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
ducks are playing goood hockey right now, we need to take it against the kings.

Now that i think of it maybe brass is just demotivated to play for Ottawa when comparing it to the empire state?

DanyHeatley

Dec 6, 2016
ducks are playing goood hockey right now, we need to take it against the kings.

Now that i think of it maybe brass is just demotivated to play for Ottawa when comparing it to the empire state?

I kinda get that sense from Brass too. If you watch his interviews he talks and looks as if he doesn't give half a ****. Just looks like he's try me get over the phase and just go with the flow. Floater

Last edited by a moderator:

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014
I kinda get that sense from Brass too. If you watch his interviews he talks and looks as if he doesn't give half a ****. Just looks like he's try me get over the phase and just go with the flow. Floater

I agree Brassard hasn't produced but it definitely isn't because of a lack of effort.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comely

Nov 26, 2007
Cambridge
It feels like we usually do well against LA, so I have some hope. If we win get 2 points out of the weekend I will be thrilled.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
not asking for much from both bobby Ryan and Derick brassard. I don't care if they don't fill out the stats sheet, I just want both of them to have an effective game where you can actually notice them competing and to not look like complete useless bums out there. Please make yourselves noticeable today!
Fortunately for Brassard that is his role, but Ryan has to score to earn his salary, not just be effective.

oh well, GO SENS GO!

8 Hours to go! :popcorn:

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
We always get crappy reffing in LA. I remember a call a couple of years back where Phillips got a phantom hand on the puck in the crease call.

Go Sens! Let's show Doughty'a true colours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad