Pre-Game Talk: Senators @ Jeff Petry's Canadiens

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Their defense is worse then ours, game is at home, Price should be in. Have no logical argument other then "anything can happen" for how the Habs lose this one.

Habs 5 Sens 2

Reactions: Uncle Gary

Pat Riot

Sep 30, 2017
Ottawa 4 Habs 2

4 goals for Price, is normal

Last edited by a moderator:

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
The next month's schedule will be very hard. So far we had a very soft schedule. If we want to make the playoffs this is a game we must win.

Reactions: Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I do like the 3 RD on the Habs....
The future LD is only Mete at this point, maybe Kulak:
This has to be a priority. For years we screamed for help at center, now it has to be the LD position

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I do like the 3 RD on the Habs....
The future LD is only Mete at this point, maybe Kulak:
This has to be a priority. For years we screamed for help at center, now it has to be the LD position

Yeah the center position appears quite set now in terms of the options we have their. Our LD is a big need now. Outside of Mete there isnt much hope there asides from Reilly and Kulak who themselves are far from sure bets as top 4 guys.

My ideal situation is to draft defenseman with top pairing potential and either sign or trade for a middle age top 4 defenseman who can handle things for now. Depending on the price a guy like Jake Muzzin I wouldn't mind, Brodin is my main choice but doubt we should pay the price Minny would want.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Yeah the center position appears quite set now in terms of the options we have their. Our LD is a big need now. Outside of Mete there isnt much hope there asides from Reilly and Kulak who themselves are far from sure bets as top 4 guys.

My ideal situation is to draft defenseman with top pairing potential and either sign or trade for a middle age top 4 defenseman who can handle things for now. Depending on the price a guy like Jake Muzzin I wouldn't mind, Brodin is my main choice but doubt we should pay the price Minny would want.
LA could be fleeced for a guy like Muzzin who is pretty decent. It’s all about what they would want for him.

Brodin would be ideal. He would cost much more.

Reactions: donghabs98

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017

I think they'll be able to sign someone, but this year's crop of dmen is crap outside of Karlsson.

Reactions: donghabs98

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
@Marc Brassard
Boucher estime que le Canadien est l’équipe la plus “quick” de la ligue.

Montreal is the quickest team in the league - Guy Boucher

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
@Marc Brassard
Boucher estime que le Canadien est l’équipe la plus “quick” de la ligue.

Montreal is the quickest team in the league - Guy Boucher

Boucher wants another job after he and Julien get fired

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Can we please keep an eye on Mark Stone..........he absolutely kills the Habs!! I think this one could go to OT which scares me...

We need the win and carry MO-mentum towards monday night vs the Broons!

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Another game against a bottom feeder to make the delusional buyer crowd even more delusional ! Yay. Can't wait for the moment we catch 10 games in a row of NOT bottoms feeders.

True Dat. The schedule is making us look pretty good.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
LA could be fleeced for a guy like Muzzin who is pretty decent. It’s all about what they would want for him.

Brodin would be ideal. He would cost much more.
I could see Bergy swinging a deal for Muzzin considering he's a LD, older, LA is desperate to make some change to their team and Blake and Bergevin probably have some sort of relationship from their playing days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad