Pre-Game Talk: Senators @ Flyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatPrayHockey

Oct 30, 2013
LA, CA
Wiercioch/Corvo are press boxed tonight while COWEN DRESSES FOR YET ANOTHER GAME.

tumblr_m5czgbpdd71qgzqnco6_250.gif

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
Call me crazy, but I think that Corvo has been one of our best defencemen when he's been given the chance.

Hammertyme

Jun 20, 2006
Gatineau/Ottawa
Corvo is here one year. Makes absolutely no sense dressing him unless you are willing to let development slide. Play the young guys and use Corvo as insurance in case of injuries. Development is key!

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Corvo is here one year. Makes absolutely no sense dressing him unless you are willing to let development slide. Play the young guys and use Corvo as insurance in case of injuries. Development is key!

Winning would be nice.

pown

We are team
Oct 12, 2013
Ottawa
Why the **** bench boro? Hes the only senator (except lehner) that has show up for everygame he played. Wtf maclean.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Why the **** bench boro? Hes the only senator (except lehner) that has show up for everygame he played. Wtf maclean.

Boro isn't benched. The lineup is staying exactly the same. The only change is that lehner is starting. Where are you getting this misinformation from?

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
I would just like to see the Sens score first, or at the very least play more then half of the first period outside of their own blueline.

That would be nice.

mattsens

Jun 22, 2011
Ottawa
This whole homecoming story for Ryan makes me wonder whether he's gonna re-sign again lol. 8mx7 let's do it!

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Every time I see Corvo on the ice, I just find myself repeating "why is he doing that?" over and over. His decisions in the defensive zone make no sense. Even the paths he chooses to take towards his man or a loose puck doesn't meet convention. I can't imagine playing with a guy like that.

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
Every time I see Corvo on the ice, I just find myself repeating "why is he doing that?" over and over. His decisions in the defensive zone make no sense. Even the paths he chooses to take towards his man or a loose puck doesn't meet convention. I can't imagine playing with a guy like that.

Wiercioch (God, I hate that name), Cowen & Phillips made waaayyyyy more stupid mistakes than Corvo. Heck, even Karlsson does.

I still have hope for Cowen though, he has shown glimpses of awesomeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad