Post-Game Talk: Senators @ Capitals | Injuries? Nah, playoffs!

blahblah3

Jan 8, 2010
They should for sure try Smith Silver and Mich next game. They looked like they could have some chemistry.

Ahnotamoose

May 31, 2011
Montreal
Great win! Can't wait for playoffs

What happened to Conacher though? Did he get injured or was he benched? (didn't see it in GDT)

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
oh yeaaaahhhhhhhyyyyahhhhyyyyahhhhyahhh
OH YEAH

kaws

Apr 10, 2010
tumblr_m7jxurzLUf1qhk987.gif

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
Congrats guys. It's pretty impressive, the way the Sens overcame key injuries and made the playoffs.

Alaix

I believe.
Mar 30, 2010
:handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:

Congrats guys! With the absurd ammount of injuries to key players this year, very impressive!

Mar 20, 2006
Ottawa
Liked the combo of M9 and Silfa. It was time to break up the rookie line.

Doubt he does it, but I would like to see Alfie sit at least one of the upcoming games, and do his super Swede recharging trick for the playoffs. He is looking a bit worn down these days after holding the veteran fort for so long this season.

Cowen had a solid game tonight. After only 5 games back he is getting into the groove.

2 playoff prep games left, good chance to fine tune.

Rysto

Oct 3, 2009
The badlands
Still have to work on our finish, but wow does Karlsson make a difference back there. We generated way more chances with him tonight than we have in a while.

Edit: Oh yeah, I have to give lots of love to Andersson who's being forgotten with the excitement over Karlsson. He shut the door on some really good Capital chances.

Sensgirl65

The original EK fan
Jan 25, 2013
Karlsson post-game: "I don't think I played to my standard really."

After he played 27 minutes, got 2 points, 8 shots, and was a +1. Classic Karlsson :laugh:

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
I thought Pageau played a great game, too. I can't see him ever going back to Bingo. He made two plays in the first period that were really heady. He impresses me. Good on the boards, decent in the circle, nice IQ.

Anderson was great for us and we needed him to match Neuvirth. Caps were angry today. If we play them we're going to hate Erskine so much - he's a classic goondouche.

And EK is one of the greatest hockey players I've ever seen. He's a phenom.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad