GRG9cYt.jpg

PTlCycn.jpg
Ne7Iadj.jpg

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Taken from the Legwand-Thread:

Tyler Ray ‏@DefenseMinister 33m33 minutes ago
I recently heard that Legwand has very forcefully complained to the coaching staff about previous linemates. You can probably guess which...
-
Tyler Ray ‏@DefenseMinister 32m32 minutes ago
Not entirely sure what his thoughts are on today's wingers (Greening and Condra) but I would assume "not really excited" is a good guess.
-
Tyler Ray ‏@DefenseMinister 31m31 minutes ago
I'm fairly certain that Legwand will not last out his contract here. Only question is if he's dealt this year or in the summer.

Jeez Louise. For a guy who's slow as molasses and getting plenty of PP time, he shouldn't be complaining. He never grabbed the 2C spot, which was his uncontested for quite a while at the beginning of the year given Zibby's slow start.

Veteran leadership right here.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Jeez Louise. For a guy who's slow as molasses and getting plenty of PP time, he shouldn't be complaining. He never grabbed the 2C spot, which was his uncontested for quite a while at the beginning of the year given Zibby's slow start.

Veteran leadership right here.

You do realize that this is speculation.

This GDT is just awesome :laugh: Hoffman,Zibby and Andy are right on

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
All I have ever heard from draft day until this year is how well Legwand skates. I just don't see it. He is slow accelerating, average top speed, personally I think he is holding us back. He has scored some goals, but I just don't see any urgency or leadership in his game.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Are these the lines?

Is Phillips scratched? Legwand on the 4th? If yes, then I love it.

BTW love the Festivus pole!

BigBush*

All I have ever heard from draft day until this year is how well Legwand skates. I just don't see it. He is slow accelerating, average top speed, personally I think he is holding us back. He has scored some goals, but I just don't see any urgency or leadership in his game.

Ya, is skating definitely isn't what it used to be.

How is Legwand holding us back? He's being used as a 4th line center? He's not needed on this team, but he certainly isn't holding the team back

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Are these the lines?

Is Phillips scratched? Legwand on the 4th? If yes, then I love it.

BTW love the Festivus pole!

Yup, those are the confirmed lines. Sure seems like Cameron's doing something right.

And that Festivus pole... I laughed out loud when I thought of putting that there. I don't usually laugh at my own stuff, so it was a sign I was on the right track. :laugh:

Thanks for the GDT love, all.

Xamar*

I honestly think Cameron is doing an excellent job so far. The lines are on point, the scratches he's made are good, I really like his goaltending decisions and last of all I think our defense has looked alot tighter the last few games minus the last 5 minutes of the Habs game which was due to undisciplined penalties. Honestly i think if Chiasson scored and we played a bit better defence on the 2nd habs goals we could have walked away with a W on that game. Overall I am impressed with how he has handled our team.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Gryba should come out he's been bruuuuuuutal

He's a good 3rd pairing Dman, he's a big boy. If Hockey was about hard passes into teammates skates then Gryba would be the best player in the league, but as a #5 he's getting his job done

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
You do realize that this is speculation.

This GDT is just awesome :laugh: Hoffman,Zibby and Andy are right on

Who the hell is Tyler Ray anyway?

This is how unprovable claims from some nobody on twitter turns into fact around these parts.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Who the hell is Tyler Ray anyway?

This is how unprovable claims from some nobody on twitter turns into fact around these parts.

Never heard of the guy before. Looking at his twitter, he is followed by Wayne Scanlan (only reporter I see in a quick look). Guy is listed as a SensNation blogger...never visited that site so I have no idea how legit/connected it is.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Ya, is skating definitely isn't what it used to be.

How is Legwand holding us back? He's being used as a 4th line center? He's not needed on this team, but he certainly isn't holding the team back

when he has 2 hours of PP TOI per game yes he's holding us back

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad