GDT: Senators @ Blues | Feb 4, 8:00PM | SNET-E, TSN 1200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I honestly don't think we are playing that bad. If it wasn't for a stupid giveaway, this game would still be 0-0.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
I honestly don't think we are playing that bad. If it wasn't for a stupid giveaway, this game would still be 0-0.

I agree. There was that one sequence where they were hemmed in for a bit but not a bad period. They're getting chances, if thye keep it up this game isn't over.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
First goal

Ottawa carries it out in super slomo, blues come flying in with super speed, tic tac toe, goal. Senators standing still confused.

Slow slow slow. Bad bad bad.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
On the goal, Jared Cowen had been at centre ice waiting for the lead pass. Inexcusable.

I find this truly hilarious. What could he possibly expected to have accomplished even if that had all played out how he wanted it to?

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I can understand that the Da Costa line doesn't get the most toi, but MacLean needs to explain why the GSN line gets twice as much when they were partly responsible for the goal against while SDC and co had two or three scoring chances playing only a few shifts. It is baffling and I'm sick of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad