GDT: Senators at Wings - December 31, 7:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I was thinking Soderblom may head back down due to some of his bad defensive plays but he's certainly making that decision tougher

Juha

Feb 18, 2014
Finland
Oh ye Gods! I was only going to watch the first few minutes of this third period before I go to bed, but now these crazy lovable Swedes scored 3 goals in a row, lol. It's 4 am and now I have to watch this game till the end end. Hahah!

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
I really think the NHL should do away with the warm up period. The Wings always opt out and then have to scramble to come back.

Reactions: norrisnick

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
I'd think based on your username that you hadn't stopped eating it.
Unfortunately the only LC by me was a casualty of COVID. I've only had 2 LC DD pizzas since 2019. One at the LCA and one a few weeks ago when I found a LC about 20 mins away that was being run out of a video rental store (it was like traveling back in time to a better, more civilized age).

Covid and arthritis conspired to ruin my workout routine so I've gain 20 pounds in the last year. If I can drop 25 I can probably start getting LC once per week and my pants wont feel tight.

Reactions: SoupNazi

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Unfortunately the only LC by me was a casualty of COVID. I've only had 2 LC DD pizzas since 2019. One at the LCA and one a few weeks ago when I found a LC about 20 mins away that was being run out of a video rental store (it was like traveling back in time to a better, more civilized age).

Covid and arthritis conspired to ruin my workout routine so I've gain 20 pounds in the last year. If I can drop 25 I can probably start getting LC once per week and my pants wont feel tight.
Good luck! I've got the same resolution for 2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad