Pre-Game Talk: Senators at Rangers - 7:30 pm EST Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - The pain continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Bottom 6 should be:

Hoffman-Zibanejad-Neil
Greening-Smith-Condra(crazy good cycling line without the sudden half-assed wraparound attempts by Neil every chance he sees a glimpse of open ice)

Hossa18

Jan 20, 2008
Weird, because if you asked O'Reilly's dad, the entire team quit on Sacco and Sherman. Strange how they're infinitely better with those two out of the picture.

But no....Anderson "quit" on a horrendously ran team years ago, so clearly, it's only a matter of time before he does the same here.

Just like Turris, and Ryan...right?

I love how suddenly he's "soft" too. Internet tough guys would surely bounce back after taking a Weber slapshot and then a Michalek elbow to the head.

In the words of Marc Methot: "Lace em up, bro!"

Yup, he took a real hard shot from Michalek......If you don't like someone being called soft and a quitter then you should stop with you're constant shots at Lehner.....You can't have it both ways.....Maybe you should lace them up with Lehner and see how that goes for you.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Anderson is the best goalie we've had since Hasek, that's all that needs to be said.

Lehner could learn to be more soft like Anderson , then maybe he wouldn't kick out such huge rebounds.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Yup, he took a real hard shot from Michalek......If you don't like someone being called soft and a quitter then you should stop with you're constant shots at Lehner.....You can't have it both ways.....Maybe you should lace them up with Lehner and see how that goes for you.

That makes sense. So because people criticize Lehner, you need to make up stuff about Anderson because your feelings are hurt.

And since you seem to be a little slow to clue in, my mocking of Lehner was just goofing around, like MainDot's and others responding to the unnecessary attacks on Anderson.

Why would I need to lace them up with Lehner? I'm not the tough guy calling people "soft".

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Bottom 6 should be:

Hoffman-Zibanejad-Neil
Greening-Smith-Condra(crazy good cycling line without the sudden half-assed wraparound attempts by Neil every chance he sees a glimpse of open ice)

i wouldn't mind seeing a macarthur hoffman swap. hoffman-turris-ryan was pretty good. macarthur might help zibby get his offense going.

Hossa18

Jan 20, 2008
That makes sense. So because people criticize Lehner, you need to make up stuff about Anderson because your feelings are hurt.

And since you seem to be a little slow to clue in, my mocking of Lehner was just goofing around, like MainDot's and others responding to the unnecessary attacks on Anderson.

Why would I need to lace them up with Lehner? I'm not the tough guy calling people "soft".

No, but you are the tough guy who says crap about him during game day threads....I have stated many times that I think Anderson is the better goalie at the moment and I am doing exactly to you what you think you are doing to me and it seems like you are a little too slow to realize that. You are the one that got all upset at people calling him soft.

You remind me of a bully that I used to go to school with who would start crap up and then as soon as someone did the same to him he would go straight to the teachers.

If you can't take it, then you shouldn't dish it out.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
No, but you are the tough guy who says crap about him during game day threads....I have stated many times that I think Anderson is the better goalie at the moment and I am doing exactly to you what you think you are doing to me and it seems like you are a little too slow to realize that. You are the one that got all upset at people calling him soft.

You remind me of a bully that I used to go to school with who would start crap up and then as soon as someone did the same to him he would go straight to the teachers.

If you can't take it, then you shouldn't dish it out.

I've never attacked Lehner personally, I've never said anything beyond criticizing a bad goal or wishing he would have made a save. The worst thing I said was he "sucks" and that was a response to your asinine post about Anderson being soft. I have absolutely zero issue with Lehner. If you read my thread history, I've stated NUMEROUS times that he's young and he's allowed to make mistakes and trying to develop him behind this defense would hurt his game, especially when people were crying like yelper monkers to give him the starting job after a good run. Posters like me, Stefan, Cujo, 6thSens, etc. we tried to point out why starting Lehner could backfire but everyone had their pitchforks and torches out to cast out Anderson.

Somehow you've gotten it into your head that I'm on a one man crusade against the kid and now I'm a "bully". I have no idea how to respond to childish posts like this. You've completely imagined something in your head and let it manifest into this.

If you can show me proof where I've attacked Lehner to the degree you think I have, I'll promptly provide a mea culpa.

I'll wait...

Hossa18

Jan 20, 2008
I've never attacked Lehner personally, I've never said anything beyond criticizing a bad goal or wishing he would have made a save. The worst thing I said was he "sucks" and that was a response to your asinine post about Anderson being soft. I have absolutely zero issue with Lehner. If you read my thread history, I've stated NUMEROUS times that he's young and he's allowed to make mistakes and trying to develop him behind this defense would hurt his game, especially when people were crying like yelper monkers to give him the starting job after a good run. Posters like me, Stefan, Cujo, 6thSens, etc. we tried to point out why starting Lehner could backfire but everyone had their pitchforks and torches out to cast out Anderson.

Somehow you've gotten it into your head that I'm on a one man crusade against the kid and now I'm a "bully". I have no idea how to respond to childish posts like this. You've completely imagined something in your head and let it manifest into this.

If you can show me proof where I've attacked Lehner to the degree you think I have, I'll promptly provide a mea culpa.

I'll wait...

Just go to any gdt that Lehner starts and you are constantly thrashing the kid.....How about you do the same where I am thrashing Anderson when he starts.....Thrashing a kid because you are trying to make a point about Anderson seems like something more childish to me.....I've noticed Maindot trolling Lehner all year but he does it with greater intelligence than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad