Post-Game Talk: Senators at Philly

strongbad

Apr 22, 2007
giphy.gif

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Cheers to freakin everyone who stuck here against the tankers and believed in this team! Never stop believing !!!!

So freaking proud of this team and of all of us boys!!!

Carrie Underwood

Jul 28, 2010
As a long time sens fan, this season goes down as my favourite. The cup final was great, but there was this internal feeling that the teams window was soon closing. This season really hits home as the young players are taking the reins are going for it. The future is bright fellow sens fans. Karlsson, Ceci, Stone, Zibanejad, hoffman, Pageau, Lazar, and even turris aren't at there peaks yet.

Tobythebest

Mar 6, 2013
So proud of this team, totally deserved. See you in the playoffs guys, for now the bars are calling! :)

Golden

Haven't we suffered enough?
May 3, 2007
toGxAiJ.png

Who would have thought two months ago that we'd be sitting here in this position? Congratulations to the Sens who could have just packed it in but they ever gave up. They never quit. No matter what they do in the playoffs from here on out, I'm proud of them and the character they've shown.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Congrats from New York!

Don't think I want the Rangers to play you guys now...um go Bruins?

Oops NYR can't play Ottawa in R1.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Your season was better good than our season was awful bad, which, trust me, is high praise. The Canadian sports story of the year so far easily. Good luck in the playoffs. Hope you go all the way.

strongbad

Apr 22, 2007
Still hard to see who they'll play. So many factors on the line.
But I think it's likely to be MTL. A lot is riding on whether Detroit wins and the outcome of MTL and TBL's games tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad