Senators are the only team with FIVE 20-goal scorers

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Unsustainable shooting percentage on Stone, Zibanejad and maybe Hoffman. Bam! bubble burst :P

Ryan needs 2 goals to make it 6 and if MacArthur stayed healthy i think he would have made it 7

A healthy powerplay would have made some interesting point totals for some sens players.

Sens Rule

Sep 22, 2005
Yeah but if they're all healthy they probably don't all get the ice time needed to score 20 goals.

Why not? We spread icetime pretty even. I don't think icetime prevented us from 6/7 20 goal guys... Concussions have.

Savannah Skunk

Nov 21, 2006
Off the banana farm
Unsustainable shooting percentage on Stone, Zibanejad and maybe Hoffman. Bam! bubble burst :P

Ryan needs 2 goals to make it 6 and if MacArthur stayed healthy i think he would have made it 7

A healthy powerplay would have made some interesting point totals for some sens players.

When you dress it up that way, it makes me salivate at the thought of our offense with another year of growth together under Cameron's system bolstered by a productive off-season.

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
Ryan with 18 goals? that contract looks like a nightmare and im sure it makes everyone on the team want more cash

Rufio65*

Ryan with 18 goals? that contract looks like a nightmare and im sure it makes everyone on the team want more cash

Ryan is the type of player that isn't going to age well. He is a lethargic skater already, in a couple years when he loses another step he will be completely ineffective. Luckily the Sens are loaded with quality, young talent Bobby Ryan's steep decline won't hurt much.

Rufio65*

Puempel, Nick Paul, Prince and Lazar all have 20 goal potential.. The Sens have almost too many good young forwards. I assume that at least one of the young guys will be dealt for a dman.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Ryan is the type of player that isn't going to age well. He is a lethargic skater already, in a couple years when he loses another step he will be completely ineffective. Luckily the Sens are loaded with quality, young talent Bobby Ryan's steep decline won't hurt much.

A couple years?

Im a fan of Ryan and am definitely worried about his injures + skating but he's got more than a couple years before he loses a step.

Imo he needs to transition his game a bit. Less finesse. More net crashing and inside play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad