Post-Game Talk: Senatorial sojourn, Samsonov starts, Snake streak snapped, 7:37

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Isnt Julianne Hough some no-name D-list reality TV star? How did she get to go to Davos Forum with all the super rich?
I think you're probably underselling her status. Dancing with the Stars was pretty massive when she was on it, like I'm guessing one of the top shows in the country. Most of my female friends know who she is. On top of that, she and her brother do seem to have done a good job of networking in Hollywood, seems like she has very famous friends.

Reactions: tenken00

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
I think you're probably underselling her status. Dancing with the Stars was pretty massive when she was on it, like I'm guessing one of the top shows in the country. Most of my female friends know who she is. On top of that, she and her brother do seem to have done a good job of networking in Hollywood, seems like she has very famous friends.

This is what is wrong with the world today. Reality TV stars, Instagram models :wally:

Reactions: Heath

Jun 15, 2007
Felt like that was an elbow from Panik but Locker is praising him...

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
My favorite is when instagram models get hired by actual model agencies to do a photoshoot and these girls show up looking nothing like their pictures. 20 pounds heavier, no cheekbones, bad skin. Ooops!

Model agency catfishing. 2nd sign of the apocalypse!

Reactions: Heath

Jun 15, 2007
Oh Jensen.

Holtby does not save that in his current state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad