ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
hockey shoot pucks

rRYArXJ.png

lord and saviour, Carry D'By System

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Sens fans hate us and think they'll get an easy win. I love how we have that affect on people. If this team would stop choking in the playoffs, then they might be my favorite team in history of sports. They just know how to piss people off.

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
I wanted to redo the same exact topic from saturday, but with lappy and reaves unlocked, but oh well. Another day

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
We could have a roster of 18 Paajarvi's and we'd still be labelled as goons.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Sens fans hate us and think they'll get an easy win. I love how we have that affect on people. If this team would stop choking in the playoffs, then they might be my favorite team in history of sports. They just know how to piss people off.
I enjoyed that from Saturdays game....especially since their club has such success with those cups

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Why would they hate us? Legit question. We never play them. You'd think both teams are pretty irrelevant to the other.

Unless it has to do with a weird Karlsson vs Petro obsession that still exists.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Why would they hate us? Legit question. We never play them. You'd think both teams are pretty irrelevant to the other.

We don't. Lol

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Don't know, but they definitely do. I read the first page of their gdt for this game, and their was already "hate the Blues" and more than one "easy win" posts before I got past post number 15 lol.

Oh well **** Ottawa, Lets Go Blues!

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Don't worry, it's just good fun. We seem to always rub a few posters the wrong way after we play them and they tend to get vocal.

I thought it was because 1 poster said "I hate these guys" and 1 poster said "easy w" because he always says that.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I thought it was because 1 poster said "I hate these guys" and 1 poster said "easy w" because he always says that.

There were a few bitter ones after last game and didn't like some of our hits. I know it's just a very small minority, but it's just a trend with every team we play. It provides comic relief for me.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas

I think that's just a couple Sens posters who are very active and very opinionated. It should be toned down a lot this year since Pietro doesn't look like an elite player so far...so there isn't really an argument to make.

But I have to admit, of the Canadian teams the Senators would be the last one I'd root for, based on my experience with their fans. Even the entitled Toronto fans are more sympathetic.

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
And we already have a Blues poster over there commenting about some of those exact posts :shakehead

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
And we already have a Blues poster over there commenting about some of those exact posts :shakehead

Yeah, that's embarrassing and unnecessary. Let other teams have their GDTs and leave them alone. After this game most of us won't watch another Sens game this season, and same for them regarding the Blues.

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
I think that's just a couple Sens posters who are very active and very opinionated. It should be toned down a lot this year since Pietro doesn't look like an elite player so far...so there isn't really an argument to make.

But I have to admit, of the Canadian teams the Senators would be the last one I'd root for, based on my experience with their fans. Even the entitled Toronto fans are more sympathetic.

Oh it's Vancouver for me hands down, their fans are the worst from my perspective. But Ottawa is right their with them, whose fans are almost just as bad. I wont interact with any of them on purpose, don't think I've read anything close to civil frpm either fan base, as it pertains to The Blues anywhere on these boards.

It's hilarious, neither of their teams have won a cup either, we've been to the finals the exact same amount of times as Vancouver, and Ottawa has only been once in their existence. Just don't see where either teams fans have room to talk trash about the subject lol.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
I hate how some of our fans get baited by other team's GDT's. Like come on, it's not like we're a bunch of saints in here, we're entitled to our opinions. I understand if you wanna drop by and see what their saying, but I see absolutely no need to start an argument on their turf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad