Bakayoko Ono

Aug 12, 2007
Helsinki
Oh no, I'm not going to keep hearing "6-1" :laugh:

6041872509_564e9eb8f3.jpg

FiLe

Mr. Know-It-Nothing
Oct 9, 2009
Hmm. I find it kind of hard to work out if most of us are still not giving our guys plenty of chance, or whether we are back to the regular anti-jinxing.

That being said, I like our chances against the Czechs better than I did against Canada. Which is probably going to mean that we'll lose.

WinTheRightGames

Jan 7, 2014
Team Finland just seems to be stumbling from game to game. Now that they've won the most important game of the tournament, who's to say that they couldn't stumble all the way to the market square? I'm now a believer.

Those games they lost in the preliminary rounds don't matter any more. All you need to do is win the right games.

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
Put RUS & FIN to be in the final, but got a weird feeling Jagr will destroy us.

DON'T let Czechs on the powerplay I guess that is learned from Czechs last game and Finland has a huge problem in taking too many penalties, so not sure what will actually happen.

Wireman

May 20, 2014
I can certainly see us beating the Czechs. If Sweden pulls an upset I am confident that the gold is ours to lose.

Funny how opinions can change throughout a tourney...

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Jokerit - Cze 3-2
Swe - Rus 1-4

The reality is that Russia is clear favorite in it's game. Jokerit's game can turn any way, but they can play without pressure, so I give it for them by one goal.

Hooomr

May 23, 2014
GO CZECHS!!! I am looking forward to the matches. Please Swedes defeat the Russians!!!! 1 - Czech 2 - Sweden 3 - Finland = I am satisfied :)))

FinRuutu

Red Wins
Feb 7, 2010
Helsinki
Sad that we have to play against Czechs because I want them to do good also. Well, win or lose, there will be a silver lining.

RuuhkaTukka

Feb 1, 2006

I like this better:sarcasm:

Na i guess it will be Chez and Russia in the gold final:D

In this heat wave i´d go for the beer and would not care what is written on the can.

I also feel it is going to be a final with out northern warriors in it.

PS. I hate this Swedish propaganda. In Finland we know, that game never happened but you dirty, fool playing swedes keep bringing it up time after time. Propably some people from other counties are fooled by your propaganda but why o´ why you keep telling lies to your self and us knowledgeable Fins?

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Tough to predict, I really feel both games could go either way. I'd say it will depend on the who the refs want to win :sarcasm:

aphyro

För evigt trogen AIK
May 16, 2013
Sundsvall
In this heat wave i´d go for the beer and would not care what is written on the can.

I also feel it is going to be a final with out northern warriors in it.

PS. I hate this Swedish propaganda. In Finland we know, that game never happened but you dirty, fool playing swedes keep bringing it up time after time. Propably some people from other counties are fooled by your propaganda but why o´ why you keep telling lies to your self and us knowledgeable Fins?

hehe;)

IceHockeyDude

May 15, 2011
Suomi
Well we always beat the Czechs so I hope this one goes traditionally. We just need to skate like hell and play agressively and the Czechs will be out. I also hope that Sweden beats Russia but that would be a miracle cause Malkin is a nightmare for the opponent.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Well we always beat the Czechs so I hope this one goes traditionally. We just need to skate like hell and play agressively and the Czechs will be out.

This is true but the Czechs have had history beating us many times in elimination games apart from QF's. It'll be a very close one but i have a bad feeling about it. 4-3 Czech OT/SO

Russia - Sweden game will also be a close one but that Swedish defense is just too thin against Malkin, Ovie and co. Not to mention Bob vs Nilsson. 4-2 Russia

So my prediction is Russia - Czech final.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad