Selfish Hockey Wishes

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
There are some hockey-related things that you would want to happen for purely selfish reasons.

My #1 selfish hockey wish is for P.K. Subban to suddenly decide he's done with pro hockey and that he retires to become the next Don Cherry. He would be absolutely perfect for it, and it would probably be even more fun to watch him discussing hockey than it is to watch him play.

My other wish would be to have Pavel Zacha retire before playing another NHL game. This way, he would have the highest career points-per-game in NHL history. He scored 2 points in his only game so far.

What are yours?

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Connor McDavid to crap the bed Daigle like and be out of the league in a couple years, just because the overhype pisses me off.

Johny Gaudreau to get an humonguous contract and then go the Gomez way, just because the overhype pisses me off.

Sidney Crosby to not do anything history worthy until he retires so people stop arguing for him to be part of a BIG 5, just because the overhype pisses me off.

Radulov has a great season and is a top10 NHL scorer, just so people shut the **** up about the exaggerated by media Nashville saga.

Price to win the Vezina, so people who says he's done can go disappear somewhere.

Therrien gets fired mid-season while we are a bubble team and we end up winning the cup, just so I could tell my dad I ****ing told him so.

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015
Michel Therrien to get fired and never coach professional hockey ever again so no fans have to deal with da system and respek!

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
Seguin to help me out in fantasy and win the scoring title!

Hope he comes back from injury soon!

rhinoshawarma

Nov 15, 2014
Torterella gets fired and never coaches again in the nhl, because we all know that should of been it last time

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
We make the playoffs after a decade of misery.

halcyon

Jun 23, 2015
Patrick Kane wins the Hart, Art Ross, Lindsay, and Rocket Richard.
Panarin does even better next season and ends up #2 in scoring (behind Kane, of course).
The Blackhawks win the Stanley Cup.
Kane caps off his MVP season by winning the Conn Smythe.
Panarin signs a very reasonable 6x6 contract.
Kruger is traded for some cap room so that depth isn't completely gutted.
Motte or Schmaltz ends up winning the Calder.
Keith gets another Norris.
Toews bounces back to a 70+ point season.
And Crawford finally gets that Vezina.

Zorro

Aug 5, 2011
Connor McDavid to crap the bed Daigle like and be out of the league in a couple years, just because the overhype pisses me off.

Johny Gaudreau to get an humonguous contract and then go the Gomez way, just because the overhype pisses me off.

Sidney Crosby to not do anything history worthy until he retires so people stop arguing for him to be part of a BIG 5, just because the overhype pisses me off.

Radulov has a great season and is a top10 NHL scorer, just so people shut the **** up about the exaggerated by media Nashville saga.

Price to win the Vezina, so people who says he's done can go disappear somewhere.

Therrien gets fired mid-season while we are a bubble team and we end up winning the cup, just so I could tell my dad I ****ing told him so.

/thread:handclap:

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
I wish an NHL team would sign me to an 8 year contract. I'd be happy with just $1 mil/year.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Very obvious one. No matter what team would have at least a Russian 5 2.0 with players of comparable caliber of course.

Las Vegas?

ffccc8602936cf066c0f8b5c6fd86e4f.gif

Dog

I wish for the Carolina Hurricanes to change their mascot to this guy

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
I hope every one of the leafs prospects bust. Prior to coming to hfboards I was indifferent toward the leafs and their fans, but boy that's changed.

They create dozens of threads comparing their prospects to other teams, then get mad at u if you say the other guy is better than the leafs prospect

Every single team NA world cup GDT had seemingly countless leafs fans saying how much better Matthews was than everyone else turning every thread into a giant ****show of people bashing players

I hope they all fail because of their insufferable fans

Caps8112

Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Just for the caps to win just so Ovi can stop being that player everyone will only appreciate after he retires. Also been watching the caps for 30 years. its getting frustrating lol. dont care about the regular season at all anymore, just fast forward to april and the newest way the hockey gods can hate the caps.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
i want yakupov to score 40, doesnt even have to be with the oilers but id love to rub it in peoples faces who said he was a bust.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad