OT: Select Who I Get On My Millionaires Jersey

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
Hey guys,

I have a blank Millionaires jersey that I'm going to send in to get crested, and I'm going to let you guys decide who I get on it. I'm already saying no to Luongo (because I have two), Burrows (already have one) and Kesler (probably gone by end of season). So vote! As long as it's someone I relatively enjoy on the team, I'll do it.

* - I'd rather get someone who actually played in the Heritage Classic.

I'm almost sold on getting Horvat though....

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
Hey guys,

I have a blank Millionaires jersey that I'm going to send in to get crested, and I'm going to let you guys decide who I get on it. I'm already saying no to Luongo (because I have two), Burrows (already have one) and Kesler (probably gone by end of season). So vote! As long as it's someone I relatively enjoy on the team, I'll do it.

Tough one. Right now I would probably vote for Kassian unless you are open to our best prospect, in that case Horvat for sure.

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
Everyone vote Weber so that in three years when everyone forgets Yannick Weber was here, it'll show up on those jersey fouls things as a Shea Weber Canucks sweater.

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
I have an edler and luongo jersey.

If I were to get a new one , it would be kassian or lack.

I bet we start seeing lack jerseys

McHortton

Accidental Tank 2016
Jun 28, 2013
Vancouver
I voted Tanev, I'm in the same situation too so this will impact me a bit but I'm pretty set on The Tan-man.

SweedishKeepers

Apr 15, 2013
I wouldn't get a goalie anytime soon haha. I'd wait it out personally. Wait to see what comes from a Kesler trade, free agency, draft etc etc

SweedishKeepers

Apr 15, 2013
Yeah but those players will not have played in the Heritage Classic :|

Valid argument, however, I can argue that the heritage classic wasn't all that classic :sarcasm:. Plus you gotta think that they will wear those jersey's at some point in the future

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad