News Article: Seider headed to the Olympics

cjm502

Bingo Bango!
Jun 22, 2010
Mid Michigan

Staying loyal to the German automaker….

Good choice Mo! I have owned 3 Audis, and they are extremely comfortable/safe cars. It's best to sell them once the warranty is up though unless you have money to blow or are very mechanically inclined:laugh: I've held on to my oldest Audi while the rest have gone. I've put so much work/customization in to the car I don't think I could ever part with it. Talk about a MAJOR love/hate relationship.

Roomba With a Bauer

Sep 11, 2007
Good choice Mo! I have owned 3 Audis, and they are extremely comfortable/safe cars. It's best to sell them once the warranty is up though unless you have money to blow or are very mechanically inclined:laugh: I've held on to my oldest Audi while the rest have gone. I've put so much work/customization in to the car I don't think I could ever part with it. Talk about a MAJOR love/hate relationship.

As long as I can manage it, I'll never go back to American after buying German. My last car was an 07 BMW 535xi I bought in early 2016, my current car is a 2015 m235xi I got in late 2019. Paid less than 20k both times, have made less than 1k in car repairs in almost six years, and I've driven a lot of miles.

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
As long as I can manage it, I'll never go back to American after buying German. My last car was an 07 BMW 535xi I bought in early 2016, my current car is a 2015 m235xi I got in late 2019. Paid less than 20k both times, have made less than 1k in car repairs in almost six years, and I've driven a lot of miles.

I'm still fighting with myself to not buy a BMW X4 M40i. It's nice not having a car payment, but man...those things are fun to drive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad