Seguin offer

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Just was offered an interesting offer. Need opinions, it's a keeper league, 8 teams, keep 3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 4 D, 2 G

Got offered

Semin, B Schenn, 1st rounder (2nd overall right now)
For
Seguin, 7th rounder

The draft is done by reverse order of standings and the first rounder I'm getting back is my own from a Duchene deal.

Thoughts?

I might counter with Kadri rather than Schenn. Essentially it would be Semin, Kadri/Schenn, Mackinnon/Drouin for Seguin.

Last edited:

EWreckShin

Go Bruins Go!!!
Jan 16, 2013
NS, Canada
I'm like you, I'd rather receive Kadri but would probably do the deal that includes Schenn. Try and snag Kadri first though.

JB51Hockey

51Hockey
Nov 19, 2012
Just was offered an interesting offer. Need opinions, it's a keeper league, 8 teams, keep 3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 4 D, 2 G

Got offered

Semin, B Schenn, 1st rounder (2nd overall right now)
For
Seguin, 7th rounder

The draft is done by reverse order of standings and the first rounder I'm getting back is my own from a Duchene deal.

Thoughts?

I might counter with Kadri rather than Schenn. Essentially it would be Semin, Kadri/Schenn, Mackinnon/Drouin for Seguin.

If we substitute the draft picks it will be Semin, Kadri, Mackinnon for Seguin and a guy who won't play in the NHL for 2-3 years if he ever does.

If you can get away with Kadri instead of B Schenn definitely do it.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Hits count in this league and where I can only keep 3 per forward position, it makes it tougher. Couture and/or Duchene could lose LW eligibility so I decided against Kadri since I could have Kadri, Couture, Gally, Duchene and Tavares as C. I also can only really keep 1 of Semin or Schenn so I offered Bobby Ryan and a first (Mackinn/Drouin) for Seguin and a 7th. Got accepted. Thoughts?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad