Cloak & Dagger
Secret Invasion
Luke Cage
The Defenders
--

Iron Fist
She-Hulk
Inhumans

Falcon and winter soldier having rewrites to the script due to covid really f***ed up the flow of that show, with AoS the first 4 seasons I'd put in the top bracket, but the final few seasons were just all over the place

edit: forgot about inhumans and cloak & dagger so added them in

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pranzo Oltranzista

Pranzo Oltranzista

Oct 18, 2017
Daredevil
The Punisher
Jessica Jones
Hawkeye
WandaVision
--
Loki
Miss Marvel
Moon Knight
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier
Agents of Shield
Secret Invasion
Luke Cage
The Defenders
--

Iron Fist
She-Hulk

Falcon and winter soldier having rewrites to the script due to covid really f***ed up the flow of that show, with AoS the first 4 seasons I'd put in the top bracket, but the final few seasons were just all over the place
Where were you all this time? Finally someone I can get along with!!

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon

Yea as good as CATWS was, it kinda screwed AOS. It still had it's moments and some decent seasons after that, but it almost felt like a different show. Space stuff, time travel, etc.

Reactions: Vaheh

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Viewership is so low for the 200 million budget show that they will now be airing the first 3 eps on Hulu for a month to try and get more people to watch. Doesn't look like this one will see a second season the way things are going.

3 potential reasons.

Marvel fatigue. Most of the recent shows/movies released haven't been particularly high quality.

A mediocre first episode. It didn't entice me to watch anymore. Perhaps a lot of people thought that way as well. I might get around to watching it all eventually.

People want to binge it all at once. Wonder if there are new numbers now that all the episodes have been released.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Not a fan of the Maria Hill death
I understand the MCU killing her off. What has she done since the Winter Soldier movie?

No appearance in Civil War. End Credit scene at Infinity War. Spider-man Far from Home.

For both Hill and Fury, without an organization like Shield limits their impact. Did they have to kill her off? No, but sometimes it's best to do that vs leave it out there for fans to ask where is X?

Reactions: PeteWorrell

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
I understand the MCU killing her off. What has she done since the Winter Soldier movie?

No appearance in Civil War. End Credit scene at Infinity War. Spider-man Far from Home.

For both Hill and Fury, without an organization like Shield limits their impact. Did they have to kill her off? No, but sometimes it's best to do that vs leave it out there for fans to ask where is X?
It's more so how it was done. It was very meh.

Reactions: I am not exposed

Howe Elbows 9

Sep 16, 2007
Sweden

I just watched the final episode of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, and I completely agree. Mackie and Stan are both good actors and I also enjoyed watching Russell, but the series wasn't that great to me.

While we're talking about Marvel shows, I thought Jessica Jones had a great first season, but they lost me after a few episodes of the second season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad