Second hand hockey gear? - Eastern Russia

robwangjing

Jul 10, 2013
Beijing
Hello,

First off I am not 100% sure if I post this thread in the right part of the forum, but it's aimed directly to Russians so I think this might be the right place.

I am interested in second hand hockey gear, since it's so expensive in China I have some questions to Russians in general but favorable Russians living in the Eastern part of the country.

1. How much does hockey gear cost in Russia? Some price examples would be appreciated.
2. How much does second hand hockey gear cost?
3. Are there some good second hand market, online in Russia to find hockey gear?
4. Are there some good online shop to buy new gear in Russia?
5. Sizes in Russia, are they equal/same as in Europe?
6. If there is anything else you would like to point out please do. :nod:

Thank you! :)

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Hello,

First off I am not 100% sure if I post this thread in the right part of the forum, but it's aimed directly to Russians so I think this might be the right place.

I am interested in second hand hockey gear, since it's so expensive in China I have some questions to Russians in general but favorable Russians living in the Eastern part of the country.

1. How much does hockey gear cost in Russia? Some price examples would be appreciated.
2. How much does second hand hockey gear cost?
3. Are there some good second hand market, online in Russia to find hockey gear?
4. Are there some good online shop to buy new gear in Russia?
5. Sizes in Russia, are they equal/same as in Europe?
6. If there is anything else you would like to point out please do. :nod:

Thank you! :)

Can't help you with all, but here is some input:

5. As all hockey gear is produced by a small variety of companies/brands the sizes pattern is the same worldwide.

3. molotok.ru is the russian ebay. You can also try avito.ru.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad